MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Lavender Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Yuzu Citrus scent

November 15, 2019
    Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Love this mask.

I tried this mask for the first time. I was very happy with it. I followed the instructions on the box. In no time I was relaxed and the mask was nice and warm. . It helps me to relieve my eyes after working with computers for too long. Also good for a getting a good night's sleep.
    Fantastic product. Subtle scent, right amount of warmth, and perfect for traveling. Will purchase again for sure!

November 14, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Sleep mask

Would recommend and for the price just as good as expensive brand very relax helps sleep and reduces puffy eyes bonus de puffed and sleeping better long term valued product. If u like lavender u be ok

November 14, 2019
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Great for resting your eyes after a day staring at screens.

I have often found shutting my brain down hard when trying to go to sleep. These were fantastic in helping that, 10 minutes of wearing these on your eyes just before going to sleep and I was out like a light. Some nights my husband had to remove the mask for me as I had fallen asleep wearing them, if you don't have a husband they do come apart easy when you roll over in them yet are sturdy at the same time. I have already recommended this product to family and friends.

November 13, 2019
    Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Megrhythm

Omg megrhythm lavender the smell is so good and I felt so relaxed they are warming I used 20 minutes before I went to bed and had the best sleep ever I will definitely buy again and have already told family and friends about this product thank you so much for the opportunity to try them

November 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Do the job

Really good product. I use this for MGD, (blocked ducts & dry eyes) the lasting warmth of this item is comforting. There is no smell unlike other similar eye bags but it's so nice lavender. Used daily symptoms are under control. I'm very glad I got it and my husband used too because and loved. Definitely recommend.

November 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Where can I buy these eye masks ?

Big thank you to ChickAdisor for giving me opportunity to try these eyemasks.
    As soon as you take eye mask out of its induvidual packaging it starts to warm up. The fact that it wraps around complete eye/temple zone & attaches over ears is a big plus as mask dsnt move. The lavender smell I found slightly overpowering initially, but that soon fades. The mask itself does exactly what it says....it leaves you feeling relaxed with its warmth & calming lavender. Once the 10mins are up I was almost asleep ( wld recommend doing mask when you have time to chill & relax ) my eye area looked & felt refreshed. Gave my daughter one to try & although she disliked the lavender aroma she enjoyed using the mask.
    Would definitely use again, bt maybe not fragranced

November 12, 2019
    Douglas, Isle of Man

Super relaxing

What an amazing product! Came back from my long journey and suffering jet lag, then I found this lovely gift from Chick Advisor. Thank you 💋 I used it before bed and surprise me how I slept in during the night. Very impressive 👍

November 10, 2019
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Close your eyes and relax

I dont usually use these masks but I'm glad I tried these. It felt a bit strange at first but once I'd relaxed it was great. Lavender isnt a favourite smell of mine either but this wasn't too strong or overpowering, wearing the mask my eyes felt soothed then once removed the skin around my eyes was soft and refreshed. I'd definitely try these again

November 09, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Loved these

Loved everything about these and as 5 in box my teenage daughters got to share too
    Felt comfortable and soothing around my eyes
    Smelt not too strong just right and the heat was great for my sinus as have a slight cold
    My eyes area felt soft and smooth after
    Would recommend for headaches , colds tired eyes or just to pamper

November 08, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

So relaxing

Tried this for free didn't think much of it when I recived it but when I put it on and lay back I was so relaxed and when I took it off my eyes felt so fresh .thank you # MEGRHYTHM GENTLE STEAM EYE MASK - LAVENDER I will be using this more needing it to destress and relax my eyes from the strain of being on my phone all the time