MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Unscented Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Lavender or Yuzu Citrus scent

November 11, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

gentle and effective

this product is definitely getting a permanent spot in my pamper routine. easy and comfortable to use, it really was so gentle and relaxing i felt like i had had a full massage! i loved that it was unscented and there was nothing on the mask like serum or oil. fabulous product left me feeling bright eyed

Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Unique

It took a bit of getting used to as it is a slightly strange sensation but these were good at helping me relax. They didn't get too warm but I was nervous everytime I used them.

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Self heating and soothing for eyes

I've only ever used cucumbers and eye creams to help soothe tired eyes in the evenings. So I was very keen to try this self-heating eye mask. My eyes are strained towards the end of the day as I work on a PC all day long. I applied this mask just before bedtime and left it on for 20 minutes. I found it very relaxing and am keen to buy some more.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Effective & Relaxing

I enjoyed trialling these masks as they were something different. The warmed up nicely and helped relax me and soothe dry and tired eyes. I used in the late evenings and they definitely helped calm me and sleep better.

Enfield, United Kingdom

Incredible

Omg!! This is so good to use. I just came from holiday and used my mask and felt so relaxed and all my dark circles are gone. I’m always gonna use this specially after a holiday or night out.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

WOW!

These eye masks are very effective in calming and soothing the eyes, especially if, like me you have a digital life style, i suffer from eye strain at times and these masks really help rest and rejuvenate eyes in just 20 mins a session. Great value and I highly recommend.

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Surprisingly good!

I wasn't sure what to expect but actually really liked using these. They did make me feel very relaxed and my eyes felt soothed. Something I'd consider using again in future!

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Supberb, amazing amazing product and idea.

This is one of the best products i have ever used, it's just amazing.
    At first I tried it on its own to see what it felt like, it's gently warming and just feels so soothing.
    I have used these now before going to bed to relax and help me nod off but also when putting on a face mask.
    I just love the concept.
    I had been given this to try and will get be purchasing this in the future, so happy with these.

Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

MegRythem invented she mask

The eye mask was relaxing for about 20 minutes. The mask heated up quickly as described . I did feel relaxed for a short time . Being unscented this product suited my skin .

Blackpool, United Kingdom

Very relaxing

This type of facemask was completely new to me. They are small heat packs in one size fits all paper mask that hooks over your ears. The fit is a little clumsy but doesn't need to be perfect to work effectively.
    The pad starts to heat straight away releasing a gentle warmth. Very relaxing without being too hot. Great for relaxing before bed.