milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation and concealer Reviews
Ranked #19 in Concealer

August 21, 2017

Good drugstore foundation

I have seen tons of great reviews on Youtube for this foundation. I was excited to try it. There are not a ton of shades out there and I found them all to be more on the yellow side. I got one and took it home. It was a lot darker on my face than it was in the bottle, surprisingly. I had to added some other foundation to it to lighten it up a bit. I wouldn't say it has a matte finish, on me it was more dewy. I still felt I needed to add concealer to my undereye, but not as much as usual. It feels a bit wet on my face and that feeling didn't totally change throughout the day.

July 22, 2017

Two products in one!

I've always seen this brand at my local Walmart and for some reason I always just pass it. But lately I've been seeing this brand pop everywhere on my social media accounts, so i decided to give it a try. First great thing about it is the price, I was willing to try it because even if it didn't work out, it wouldn't have broken my bank! The formula is thick, and I was a little worried at first because I do have sensitive skin, and I get dry patches on my cheeks, so I was worried it'll heighten those areas because of the thickness of the foundation. But thankfully it didn't! I have some blemishes on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes, and this foundation honestly covered all of those up, without using so much product or using extra concealer like most products out there. I have found my go to foundation in this, and definitely will stock up more!

June 07, 2017

Best foundation! I use it daily!

Its completely full coverage and bendable.

Its got a regular finish, that lasts all day! I have dry to normal skin, and it works perfect.

I would recommend this all day every day!

April 27, 2017

I did not like this product at all, it was very dewy and oily for my skin. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry skin, but if you have oily skin like me then I would not recommend it at all. It is very thick and sticky!

April 24, 2017

I fell in love with this foundation because it really gives you medium to full coverage and if you are on a dryer skin it does not accentuate your dry areas and that is a great plus for this foundation. i highly recommend it

April 20, 2017

Beautiful full coverage foundation at drugstore prices. the foundation lasts all day long and makes my skin look flawless. other products sit really well on top of this foundation.

April 18, 2017

This is a medium to full coverage foundation and easy to blend. I have combination, non-sensitive skin and it stays put on me all day. For shade reference, I am a MAC NC42 and 06 Sand Beige is my perfect match.

April 17, 2017

Reminds me a bit of my favourite foundation, Bobbi Brown. Light coverage, dewy finish. It was a very good price for its quality - $14.55. I would expect to pay around $60 for something this good, so that's great! In Vancouver, I found it at Rexall.

April 16, 2017

I think this is a really good foundation if you only want to wear it for a short period of time. I found that it looked wonderful up until the 5 hour mark, then I started to have some breakdown around my nose and on my forehead and chin (and I don't really have oily skin). The colours run dark, so they don't work for me in the winter without blending in some white foundation. For the price, it's a decent foundation but there are better drugstore options.

April 13, 2017

Love this foundation! Full coverage and a little goes a long way. Works well on my oily skin but I do need to set it with a powder or it can feel a bit tacky. Packaging is great comes with a pump. Wish there were more color choices as it can be hard to find a shade for lighter skin tones that don't have a warm skin tone.