milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation and concealer Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 461 in Concealer

April 27, 2017

I did not like this product at all, it was very dewy and oily for my skin. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry skin, but if you have oily skin like me then I would not recommend it at all. It is very thick and sticky!

April 24, 2017

I fell in love with this foundation because it really gives you medium to full coverage and if you are on a dryer skin it does not accentuate your dry areas and that is a great plus for this foundation. i highly recommend it

April 20, 2017

Beautiful full coverage foundation at drugstore prices. the foundation lasts all day long and makes my skin look flawless. other products sit really well on top of this foundation.

April 18, 2017

This is a medium to full coverage foundation and easy to blend. I have combination, non-sensitive skin and it stays put on me all day. For shade reference, I am a MAC NC42 and 06 Sand Beige is my perfect match.

April 17, 2017

Reminds me a bit of my favourite foundation, Bobbi Brown. Light coverage, dewy finish. It was a very good price for its quality - $14.55. I would expect to pay around $60 for something this good, so that's great! In Vancouver, I found it at Rexall.

April 16, 2017

I think this is a really good foundation if you only want to wear it for a short period of time. I found that it looked wonderful up until the 5 hour mark, then I started to have some breakdown around my nose and on my forehead and chin (and I don't really have oily skin). The colours run dark, so they don't work for me in the winter without blending in some white foundation. For the price, it's a decent foundation but there are better drugstore options.

April 13, 2017

Love this foundation! Full coverage and a little goes a long way. Works well on my oily skin but I do need to set it with a powder or it can feel a bit tacky. Packaging is great comes with a pump. Wish there were more color choices as it can be hard to find a shade for lighter skin tones that don't have a warm skin tone.

April 06, 2017

I recently purchased this foundation and I love it so far! I've used it for about 3 weeks already and love the finish it gives me. It is a full coverage foundation with a satin finish (not dewy & not matte). It's a great product at a very affordable price. This product is definitely added into my list of favourite drugstore/affordable foundations!
    I could not find it in store in Canada, but found it online at www.well.ca in case you are interested in trying it ;)

February 23, 2017

I love love love this foundation!!!
    I'm going to go over everything
    The bottle is great doesn't look cheap and has a pump
    The consistency is nice and thick with no smell
    It blends easily and is truly full coverage
    It doesn't emphasize pores or find lines, if this product were in Sephora for $50 people would buy it more and give it the attention it deserves ( but I'm glad it's affordable)

September 21, 2016

I have combination skin and I find this product fantastic. It has amazing coverage with a matte finish that stays put. The colour matching is easy and I find it lasts all day.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?