Prestige Item
milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation and concealer Reviews

July 06, 2018

Love

Long lasting perfect for normal to dry skin easy to blend easily to apply.very light product.more of a natural look .very affordable price love the coverage it last almost all day

April 16, 2018

BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION

I have tried so many drugstore foundations and this is by far the best I’ve come across. The quality of this formula is comparable to high end foundations and honestly has outperformed some of the more luxe foundations I’ve tried.

Not a lot of drugstore foundations offer full coverage so to find one that not only covers my acne scars and pigmentation, but also looks seamless is a win-win for me.

My only gripe with this foundation is that in Canada very few shades are available. Currently the darkest shade that is offered in Canada (from what I’ve found) is my shade which is 09 Tan. I’m aware that a wider range exists but it’s not as accessible here. :(

If you don’t mind ordering your shade online and you’re of a darker complexion I would definitely give this a try.

I personally wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with very dry skin though as it may accentuate your dry patches and cake up as the formula is quite thick and has a matte finish.

April 09, 2018

Favourite Drugstore Foundation

Milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation is one of the only drugstore foundations that I have found that compares to high end brands. It's coverage is flawless and it blends easily. I use this as an every day foundation when I don't want to use my higher end expensive products. It is super affordable and worth every penny! There is a lot of product in the package and it does a great job of competing with higher end foundations! Highly Recommend!!

April 06, 2018

Flawless skin with the best foundation

This is my favorite foundation it’s a full coverage and has concealer all in one bottle. Totally love this product very affordable and works wonders . Feels very light on the skin and it comes in many shades . I purchase and will be purchasing this product forever... Cabr go wrong with this awesome product.

April 04, 2018

Great foundation for the price

This foundation is so inexpensive and great quality. They recently added new shades so it will be a match for more people. I would consider it medium/full coverage.

March 28, 2018

Superior Quality

This foundation is one of my go-to's. For me, it is often comparable to high end foundations without the hefty price tag and more often than not it is head and shoulders above the rest. I prefer medium, build-able coverage that is not heavy on the skin and I prefer my foundations on the satin or dewy side. They must be long lasting and non-cakey. Milani's 2 in 1 foundation delivers on all aspects. I also love using it to cover the darkness under the eye and the redness around nose. Love it!

March 20, 2018

Great Drugstore Foundation!

This foundation is amazing for the price and really covers up any blemishes or discoloration. It is perfect for anyone looking for a full coverage dewy foundation and photographs beautifully too

March 17, 2018

Preforms like highend

This foundation is among my favorites and i find i choose this over my high end foundations on most days.
    As someone with dry skin most foundations dont work for me but this product does.
    It does not emphasize on my dry skin or get flaky at all, it does not oxidize and it is long lasting. I have nothing negative to say about this foundation i will continue using it for years to come

1.8/5

March 05, 2018

Horrible

I first bought this product due to the numerous great review it was receiving. I was honestly so excited once I got my hands on it, but it was a huge disappointment. I would say my skin is pretty normal except for my t zone which can get a little oily from time to time. For some reason this foundation made my entire face feel and look oily! Even when I had set it with powder, throughout the day I had to constantly do touch ups to mask the oily look I was getting from the product. I felt that it even enhance some texture I had on my cheek. This foundation felt lightweight, however you could feel greasiness on over your face. It was not the best feeling. This product is definitely not worth the money and is over hyped!!

January 13, 2018

Not bad

The coverage is pretty good. It covers all my acne scars and imperfections. It lasts all day for me. The color makes my skin as well. Good price as i don't buy expensive foundations.