milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation and concealer Reviews
#9 in Concealer

January 13, 2018

Not bad

The coverage is pretty good. It covers all my acne scars and imperfections. It lasts all day for me. The color makes my skin as well. Good price as i don't buy expensive foundations.

January 12, 2018

I would buy again

I love this products it wonderful the foundation bends perfectly and the coverage is full and makes me look a flawless doll I would recommend buy ...............

November 10, 2017

Melani 2 in 1 foundation

This foundation is med-full coverage .

November 10, 2017

Absolutely obsessed with this foundation!

Absolutely obsessed with this foundation. Amazing full coverage foundation and for a great price too! I use this everyday for a flawless natural finish. It actually looks and feels like skin! It gives you a great satin finish, therefore it is not completely matte nor completely dewy! I've been trying to find a great foundation for everyday wear that is not too heavy. I also have a combination of dry skin and oily skin. This foundation is a life saver! I'd definitely purchase it again! I also love that it comes in a clear bottle so you can see exactly what the shade looks like and match it to your skin. It also comes with a pump, which keeps it clean and makes it easier to use!

November 01, 2017

Loving this foundation!

I recently bought this at my local drugstore and I've really enjoyed using it. It is full coverage and is super easy to work with and blend. It helps me get ready super fast in the morning since I don't have to use as many products. The only bad part is that it's not super long wearing and needs retouching on my oily skin.

October 10, 2017

Full coverage

After purchasing this product I was shocked how full coverage this is especially for a drug store brand, it reminds me of a similar formula for a high end brand. For the cost and effectiveness this product is , is a win for me!

October 09, 2017

my go to!

best make up for the price! no longer spending $$ on make up, this one is the BEST - and doesn't dry my face! my face looks glowy! and it covers the acne spots !

August 21, 2017

Good drugstore foundation

I have seen tons of great reviews on Youtube for this foundation. I was excited to try it. There are not a ton of shades out there and I found them all to be more on the yellow side. I got one and took it home. It was a lot darker on my face than it was in the bottle, surprisingly. I had to added some other foundation to it to lighten it up a bit. I wouldn't say it has a matte finish, on me it was more dewy. I still felt I needed to add concealer to my undereye, but not as much as usual. It feels a bit wet on my face and that feeling didn't totally change throughout the day.

July 22, 2017

Two products in one!

I've always seen this brand at my local Walmart and for some reason I always just pass it. But lately I've been seeing this brand pop everywhere on my social media accounts, so i decided to give it a try. First great thing about it is the price, I was willing to try it because even if it didn't work out, it wouldn't have broken my bank! The formula is thick, and I was a little worried at first because I do have sensitive skin, and I get dry patches on my cheeks, so I was worried it'll heighten those areas because of the thickness of the foundation. But thankfully it didn't! I have some blemishes on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes, and this foundation honestly covered all of those up, without using so much product or using extra concealer like most products out there. I have found my go to foundation in this, and definitely will stock up more!

June 07, 2017

Best foundation! I use it daily!

Its completely full coverage and bendable.

Its got a regular finish, that lasts all day! I have dry to normal skin, and it works perfect.

I would recommend this all day every day!