Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#67 in Shampoo

October 23, 2020

The Best Toning Shampoo!

Being a hairstylist for 9 years, I have tried numerous purple shampoos to maintain the cool blonde look I desired. With most of them, I would have to leave on for at least 20 minutes to see results.

I am so happy I switched to Milkshake! It smells amazing, doesn't dry out my hair and it is STRONG. Lather for a minute or two and you'll see beautiful results. I have also used Fanola no Yellow shampoo and I am "Team Milkshake" all the way!

August 31, 2020

Keeps brassy tones away

This shampoo has been great for my hair! Usually a few weeks after coloring I end up with dry brassy hair. Not with this shampoo. Weeks after coloring and it still looks as good as the day it was colored.

July 20, 2020

Holy Mother of Purple Shampoo gurl!

I was recommended to buy this and have had my fill on purple shampoos that either don't work or they seemingly work all the same. NOT FOR THIS BAD BOY! Holy smokes, I leave this in my hair longer than 15 minutes and my hair has gone from platinum to purple in a sec. This stuff is amazing whether you use it on wet or dry hair. My all time favorite purple shampoo, that i'll swear by till the end of time.

May 13, 2020

AMAZING - But leaves hair dry

This is the best purple shampoo that I have ever used. Although it makes my hair beautiful and takes away the brass, it does leave your hair dry. I would recommend using a leave in conditioner or treatment when this is used.

May 11, 2020

AMAZING

The BEST purple shampoo out there hands down. Removes brassy tones from your hair in just one wash and it smells amazing. BUT THIS!!! It is absolutely amazing.

April 17, 2020
    Leinster, Ireland

I've tried them all...

I've had blonde highlights for years. I've tried every purple shampoo available...from expensive salon brands to supermarket brands. Milkshake Silver Shine and Milkshake Silver Shine Light are by far the best on the market. They are the only ones that gave me a noticeable difference. Outstanding product.

March 31, 2020

Best purple shampoo for blondes!

I absolutely love this shampoo. I generally wash my hair 1-2 times a week to maintain colour and health. After one single use I noticed immediate improvements to the colour of my hair, specifically in maintaining the ashiness I look for. This is now my go to brand and the only shampoo I use. This shampoo is pricey but a little goes a long way. Fair warning, if you leave it in too long you will actually notice a purple ring to your ashy areas, but that goes away. I highly recommend.

February 18, 2020

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!

Having coarse dry processed hair; I have come to the reality that having white/blonde/silver(whatever) streaks in my hair will never come to fruition. So being content with lighter highlights is the best it gets for me; that's ok; but YELLOW BRASSY HAIR....NO THANKS! Have had many TONING Parties with my hair stylist and have spent $$$$. New hair stylist, new product and whoa! Finally...finally! Why has this been a kept secret? Once a week, I let this product sit for 5 minutes....done, toned, no brass, no orange, no yellow; a little drying, don't forget to use conditioner. You'll read reviews on products, everyone has a story, but if you truly are struggling with brassy hair, or your blondes need toning...GO BUY SOME! BONUS: fragrance is insanely fabulous.

January 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend!

Banished all my brassy sections within 2 or 3 uses. Leave on during shower for best results, leave on longer for that tint of purple that's on trend right now! Scent is amazing, doesnt dry out my hair. Great product for the price.

December 11, 2019

Best Purple Shampoo!!

The best purple shampoo on the planet. not only does it smell amazing but tones amazing getting rid of unwanted yellow hues. Becaareful as it will stain shower curtains.