Milupa Rice Baby Cereal

Milupa Rice Baby Cereal Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 149 in Baby Food

May 25, 2017

My little guy was very slow to take to food and didn't seem to like much. We bought Milupa rice cereal after our pediatrician suggested we try it. He definitely preferred it over the other rice cereals but I can't say he absolutely loved it, more tolerated it.

3.2/5

March 03, 2017

While my daughter doesn't seem to mind it, I noticed that it thickens quite quickly. I thinned it out to introduce to my daughter and found I had to continue adding water to keep it from thickening. While the price was reasonable I prefer gerber brand. I would use this in a pinch though.

April 26, 2016

This is the baby cereal of choice in my household. My daughter absolutely gobbles it up. She is 12 months old and I like that the cereal still has a bit of texture to it. Would definitely recommend this. It has tons of flavors to try as well.

July 23, 2015

Texture is good for baby, and can easily be mix with fruits to taste

1.5/5

July 08, 2015

It is the most artificial cereal that I ever tried. My son does not like it and I agree with him. I tried few Milupa brand cereal and all of them were poor quality.

July 03, 2015

Baby cereal is baby cereal, right? Nope! I find that most cereals smell kinda iffy. Milupa smells good and tastes good too(yes, I tried it). It's easy to get the consistency that you need and my babies have all loved it. It is harder to find than other brands, but is available at Superstore and Shoppers Drug Mart. The ingredients are high quality.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge