Mini Babybel Original Reviews
#3 in Cheese

June 03, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cheese the only disappointing thing I have to say is I wish it was cheaper as I love it but can't justify spending so much money on it when I can purchase a whole brick for cheaper. It has a great taste though.

March 18, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces mini Babybel. Ils sont pratiques dans la boîte à lunch, en pique-nique ou tout simplement comme collation avec quelques craquelins. Ma famille en raffole et il y en a presque toujours au frigo.

March 18, 2016

My daughter and hubby love the babybel. I like that they are healthy, convenient for lunches.
    I am also very impressed with the company because my young daughter all of a sudden stopped eating them because she was concerned the wax was made ear wax! She wrote the company and they wrote her back assuring her it wasn't and also sent her some stickers and tattoos!

March 04, 2016

I love the convenience of these, great for the kids lunch boxes. Everyone in our family loves the flavor of these Babybel. The price is a little higher than I would like but that don't seem to stop us from purchasing them.

February 21, 2016

Had these a lot when I was a kid, still love the quality and convenience of these cheeses!! The wax cover makes it really handy for on the go snacks. And the cheese isn't very salty as well.

February 21, 2016

I'm a huge cheese fan and enjoy Baby be as a snack. But I don't understand why they are sooooooooo expensive and they rarely go on sale. The cheese is just the right amount of creamy and can be extracted from the red shell easily enough. The cheese goes well with salted crackers and a cup of tea in the afternoon.

1.2/5

February 01, 2016

I hate the taste of these. Yuck. My husband loves then though. They are expensive too.

January 31, 2016

My husband and son loves these Babybels. They are great for a quick snack. Super rich and flavourful.

January 25, 2016

Everyone at our place loves Babybel but, we only buy it for special occasions and a treat in the lunch box. They are the perfect size for snacking and tastes so good!

January 25, 2016

These are such a great product to have in your fridge as a snack. It's so much more healthier than anything else little hands tend to reach for and they are also good for lunches. These are fresh and very tasty.