Mini Babybel Original Reviews
#3 in Cheese

January 15, 2017

I used to hate these growing up but just recently gained a new love and respect for these awesome wax wrapped cheeses! They are so yummy and the perfect little snack.

January 13, 2017

Mini Babybel Original is always on my shopping list. Its great for snacks. My granddaughter loves them shes a cheese monster..
    I always put them in lunches its great source of protein. for my husband its also a late night snack and goes great with a Malbec wine..

January 11, 2017

I love to grab a little bag of these when they go on sale. They are such a nice snack or addition to lunch and the wax makes it super convenient to toss them in my lunch bag and go. I've loved these little cheeses since I was a kid - partly just because it was always so fun to peel off the wax before eating.

January 11, 2017

My whole family loves Babybel cheeses. They are perfect for school lunches and great for me when it comes to portion control. The price is a little on the steep side when I buy it from the grocery store. So I generally buy from Costco which makes it seem worthwhile.

January 11, 2017

I love this product but do find it a bit too expensive. I love how convenient they are and the fact that they are individually wrapped so you don't need to put in a container or baggie. Great product to keep on hand when they go on sale!

January 10, 2017

If these little cheeses were cheaper, I would always have them in the fridge. They are so tasty and the wax is really satisfying to pull off, I dont know why, but it is. Really nice little snack for cheese lovers.

November 03, 2016

Super bon petit fromage rond dans de la cire rouge. Délicieux en tout temps. Tout le monde les adore chez moi , bonne saveur et texture agréable en bouche.

November 03, 2016

So I tried these for the first time this past weekend and I'm 31. I never bought these before. Not because I don't like cheese but because they are so darn expensive. But a friend of mine had some so I tried it. They are absolutely delicious. But to pricey for me to buy.

June 03, 2016

I really love the texture of this cheese, i like theyre individually wrapped, makes a great quick little snack. I find the original has kind of a strange after taste but I still like them! great for kid's lunches.

June 03, 2016

These are perfect for little indulgences and for taking to work or to-go lunches. Love that they're the only cheese that comes in their own individual wax coated packages, and it's kind of fun to pull them open. B/c they're so sealed I do feel like they're kept more hygienically and have less risk of contamination. They're perfect for all ages and are satisfying to eat such a small portion controlled piece of cheese b/c they come so impressively packaged. B/c of this though they cost way too much. The cheese itself is yummy and mild, almost mozzarella-like but not really. It's a very neutral flavour that no one would oppose.