Mini Chips Ahoy chocolate chips Reviews
#88 in Cookies

May 08, 2017

One of my favorite snacks to have around the house ! There great to put in lunches, have for a quick treat when I'm craving somthing sweet and I love watching a movie with my popcorn and little bag of chocolate chip cookies ! They also go on sale fairly regularly at my grocery store so I'm always picking these up!

May 07, 2017

Good taste. each mini cookie is full of mini chocolate chips. Good amount in each individual package for on the go and school lunch snacks. Each cookie is always crispy, moist, freshly baked, perfect texture. Good amount and overall good product. My daughter has enjoyed these a couple of times but still cautious of her choking.

April 03, 2017

Huge fans of snack packs in our house! I love that these come individually packaged, just wish they came with more in a box. These are great for school lunches but we always have to buy a couple of boxes with equals more recycling. Really tasty cookies.

April 03, 2017

I buy these snack packs for my kids, and end up taking my own to work too! Great for everyone in my family and easy snacks for road trips. I highly recommend these!

March 13, 2017

These are good cookies. My grandkids like them for an occasional treat and they are a good size for them. I like this product and would definitely buy again.

March 01, 2017

Since we have a 15 month old child we love to have bite sized snacks available in our house. These come in a box of six individualy packaged mini bite sized chocolate chip cookies. The only way this could get any better is if they were the chewy chocolate chip cookies. They taste incredibly fresh and although I prefer baked goods these are great in a pinch. Mr Christie's is a popular brand and a brand I trust.

3.2/5

September 16, 2016

I didn't like these mini cookies, they don't taste like the big version of the chocolate chip cookies. I didn't find them to be sweet at all, their crunchy. Its probably better for kids.