MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION THE FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE

MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION THE FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 311 in Serums

March 30, 2017

Skin: Dry and Combination

I wanted to try this for a long time after reading reviews that this is a dupe of the holy grail SK-II first treatment essence. I bought a full bottle of it thinking my skin can take the fermented essence but I was wrong. This essence gave me cc and I regret not patch testing before committing to a full bottle. Skincare is such a personal process and I highly recommend patch testing before jumping on hyped products. This didn't work for me but it could work for you and other people.

March 24, 2017

I have very very pale combination skin (oily T zone) and am 36 so hydration is an issue. I was also very bad at skincare in my teens and early twenties. Just over a month ago I read about the Korean 10 step skin care routine. I realized I was already doing 7 steps so adding on the final 3 was quite easy. So I bought this product. I cannot say how much I love this product. It is like conditioner to shampoo. After toning this makes my skin so soft and plump but not in any way greasy. I feel good and pampered. I wish the smell was a bit better but I can live with it because the results are SO amazing. This is def one of my favorite products.

February 01, 2016

MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION THE FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE;

I tried this product after my friend returned from Hong Kong and presented me with this gift.

Apparently really popular , award winning product among especially the Asian community.

I tried it.

A lot of great ingredients, 80% fermented yeast, lots of vitamins, lots of good ingredients for skin care. And I always admire the Asian community for the women's beautiful glowing skins.

It did smooth my face, even though the product itself is very liquid-like, water-like, so be careful so product is not wasted/

It brightened my face, made me glow like.

NO parabens! was amazing benefit for the skin.

used in between cleansing face and moisturizing, a step in between, before serums if decided to wear a serum that day.