Moroccanoil Colour Depositing Mask Reviews
#115 in Hair Masks

Good - 0

November 19, 2020

Best Hair Colour Mask

This is by the company Moroccanoil and it is a colour depositing mask. This one is in the the shade Plantium focusing on more blonde hair types. This does an amazing job in keeping those silver tones in my hair and getting rid of those yellow/orange tones that no one wants! Give it a try if your needing help with your blonde hair!

1.7/5

September 18, 2019

Do not waste your money on this.

I have bleach blonde platinum hair and I saw this in Sephora so I bought it in the colour "Platinum". It cost me $37 CAD which I thought was a bit much but I had heard good things about it. I followed the instructions exactly and even left it on for more than the 10 minutes that was recommended and I could hardly see a result after. Not only did the colour part not work but it wasn't even a good conditioner. I had to re-condition my hair and put in 2 different types of leave-in treatments to get it feeling soft and silky. Please do not buy this. I would not repurchase this again if it was $5 let alone $37.