MoroccanOil Luminous Hair Spray Medium Finish Reviews
#1444 in Hair Care

Luminous Hairspray is formulated with a combination of highly sophisticated ingredients infused with argan oil. This lightweight and workable hairspray offers a long-lasting, flexible hold, without leaving a sticky residue. It is ideal for creating and maintaining soft, natural styles. It can be brushed out easily without weighing the hair down and provides a reflective shine shield that fights frizz and humidity.

*Description via Moroccanoil.com

Good - 0

December 03, 2017

Smells Amazing

I love this hairspray. It smells so good my husband even steals in. It leaves no white flakes, doesn't turn your hair "crunchy" and it smells so good you could almost use it as perfume. It's a bit pricey but it works great.

July 07, 2016

I can't say enough about this product !!! Worth EVERY cent ! It does not leave my hair stiff or looking full of product . A MUST for those who haven't tried it .. And the smell ?!? Trust me , you will never buy any other hair spray !

June 03, 2014

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Moroccanoil hairspray! Ok, perhaps it's because of the scent, but I'm obsessed with it! Not only does it smell like you just walked out of the salon -- it also is flexible enough to keep movement in your hair. Unlike other hair sprays, I find this one doesn't tend to fry out my tresses.

If you're looking for a great hair spray -- I highly suggest investing in this one.