Motrin Platinum Muscle and Body Reviews
#111 in Pain Relief

June 02, 2020

Motrin platinum muscle & body

I have always had pain in myback and my legs from arthritis.Trying to find a muscle relaxing pain reliever is hard for me. the first time i used this I couldnt believe how much it helped.

March 30, 2020

Great for pulled muscles

I bought this after falling down some stairs and pulled my back muscles and my chest muscles. I couldn’t sleep so I went and bought this and now I am healing and able to get the proper rest!

March 09, 2020

Motrin

I usually use Motrin for pain relief over Tylenol this one specifically I found helped with my sisters back pains as she is in a wheel chair and often deals with chronic back pain issues

March 09, 2020

Back pain... gone

Working outside construction job My husband had back pains. We used to buy Tylenol. We try Motrin recently. Pain was gone instantly and longer hours. Good pain killer for back pain.

February 27, 2020

Baseball Players Assistant!

Had some of this in my purse as we went to watch my adult son's ball tournament for the 2nd day. He mentioned his shoulder was really sore so I gave him a Motrin Platinum Muscle & Body. Soon after the majority of the team was asking for for it. This is now a staple in many ball bags at the diamond.

February 10, 2020

Finally

I hate take pills they make my stomach hurts and that's the last thing I need when Im in pain. So Motrin works great and fast. I love the product works great

January 22, 2020

Good option for medical pain relief

I usually try the non-medical pain route. However, sometimes you need a little something extra. I find this is a really good option for muscle and joint pain, when natural.options just won't do.

December 28, 2018

I get back pain. Do you?

Sometimes I get really bad back pain. That's when I take Motrin Platinum muscle and body capsules. It helps with relieving my pain fast. It helps relaxes muscle spasms, tense neck muscles and back pain. I only need to take one pill and it works very effectively. For me personally, I do not get any side effects when taking this pill. For me this pill works really well.

August 05, 2018

Fast and effective

I have a strained muscle in my neck that flares up once a month or so. Motrin PLATINUM MUSCLE AND BODY is the only medication I buy for muscle pain! It only takes about 15 minutes to kick in and it will tackle not just my neck pain but any other pain such as headaches

February 01, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Effective pain relief

I bought this product after having a sore and stiff neck for days. I notice improvement in movement within the first hour of taking it. The pain wasnt completely gone but was definitely given some relief. Will be continuing use.