Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    3.2/5

September 03, 2020

Good, but is it worth the price?

What’s a summer afternoon without a little Caesar to set the mood? Mott’s Clamato is the only choice of mix for a Caesar so I was excited to try the new “Reserve” line. I mixed up a mocktail for myself just the way I like it: a little lemon and lime juice, three dashes of Worcestershire sauce and two dashes of hot sauce, two ice cubes and Clamato Reserve. Add a bit of rimmer to the edge and a shake in the glass, and whatever pickled veg there is in the fridge (today’s choice: dill pickles and carrots) and you’ve got yourself a drink! It was delicious, but with all of the mix-ins, I’m not sure that it is worth using the special “Reserve” Clamato.

3.2/5

September 03, 2020

It tasted like a caesar!

I got a free coupon to try this product and for that reason it was great. I notice the shelf price at Metro, however, and was blown away as the bottle was nearly double the price of regular Mott's clamato and it looked like you got half the amount. I'd personally buy the Clamato and make my caesars myself as I like them a bit more spicy than this mix is anyway. If i have to add more tobasco and the vodka then why not. The taste: for the average buyer(who doesn't like things quite as spicy as I do) the taste was bang on what caesar should taste like. No complaints there.

September 01, 2020

Decent enough, unlikely to buy again

I found the Mott's Clamato Reserve hard to find (even at the stores listed to have it) and wasn't blown away.

It's ok in a pinch to make a Caesar but making it yourself with the individual ingredients is better, this didn't add anything aside from making a quick drink.

September 01, 2020

Good

This has a unique taste and as someone that enjoys a variety of tomato juice flavors both homemade and bought, I will be adding this to my weekly supply.😉

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tastes great, but familiar

I am an avid caesar drinker and I have tried all of the Mott's Clamato flavours. I had very high Hope's for this one as it seemed like it may have had more love put into it (it looks ~fancy~) and would offer a different flavour with the fire roasted jalapenos. For me, it fell a little short. The flavour wasn't anything different that their original, from what I detected. I had a family member try both flavours and they agreed. For the price of the smaller bottle, I would prefer to just buy one of the other flavours as they're larger and cheaper and taste the same. I, unfortunately, will not end up purchasing this in the future. This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes by Chick Advisor. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

deliciously refreshing

#GotItFree#ChickAdvisor Mott's Clamato Reserve's packaging is minimal and easy to open and read, However i would prefer a packaging that is biodegradable. The juice blends well with vodka and a pickle. Add some rimmer n hot sauce and viola.. a perfect drink rich , energizing, delicious, and refreshing drink!.. i would prefer the product to be organic, and gmo free. I enjoy Mott's Clamato reserve and would definitely recommend to all.. ty for this opportunity to try before i buy . GOD bless all

August 23, 2020

Mott's answer to Walter's ceasar mix

This juice is more like a ready made ceasar mix than the other Mott's Clamato juices. It was tasty without having to add a bunch of other ingredients. When I buy the regular clamato juice I end up adding tabasco sauce, worchestershire sauce, celery salt, horseradish, etc etc etc... With this mix, you can really just add vodka. Well vodak and a spicy bean... Because a ceasar isn't a ceasar without a spicy bean... there is nothing that can be done to a mix to replace the spicy bean. Bottom line, if you like ceasars and simplicity, this mix is for you! It is expensive though so if you are on a budget, you may want to opt for your regular clamato juice.

August 22, 2020

yummy

I received a coupon for a free Motts Clamato Reserve from ChickAdvisor and I exchange it at Metro, the Flavour was great and very refreshing specially on a hot pool afternoon, we really enjoy it.
    We were sitting on the pool and decided to give it a try with some celery and I got to say it was very tasty, so happy with it

August 21, 2020

Better than there original

I thought this tasted pretty good compared to another competitor that I like. It’s a bit cheaper than the competitor. This would be good as a quick grab. Although I had difficulty finding a store that carried it

August 21, 2020

Great tasting product

I was a little hesitant to try this product but it exceeded my expectations the taste was absolutely amazing I will definitely be purchasing this product again