Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Yum yum yum!

I am a huge fan of caesars... they are my favourite drink☺️ So I was very excited to get a chance to try this product. With most caesar mixes I find that They taste watered down, and you need to add a lot of extra fixings (salts, Tabasco, etc) and I expected the same for this... not the case at all! By the time I added everything it was a little too salty, so the next one I made I tried without any modifications and it was perfect. I will definitely Be purchasing this again! Highly recommend, especially if you’ll be somewhere you won’t have access to all the extras.

July 22, 2020

Affordable without scarificing on the flavor

This Caesar mix is regularly priced at $8, but can be found on sale for $5 which is a great price for a really good product.

There is no high fructose corn syrup, MSG, or aritficial flavors and colors in it. It has the perfect balance between the sweetness from the tomato paste, the umami from the clam broth, and the spice from the jalapeno peppers.

There is a ton of recipes on the Mott's site. I made the Blackberry Lemon Caesar. Wow! Was it ever a homerun.

I would purchase this mix when I need to stock up again.

Smooth and rich

I like to enjoy the occasional glass of Bloody Mary, and this mix is the perfect blend of not too salty, spicy or sweet. I love that it's got all natural flavors and colors, and most importantly, no MSG as I am highly sensitive to it.

The flavor was just the right amount of savoriness with a hint of spice to give the drink a bit of an extra kick.

Overall, I highly recommend this and would purchase it in the future.

Great Taste!

I really enjoyed the taste of the Mott's Clamato Reserve. It has a delicious spicy taste, and sweet tangy smell. It was a bit pricey but the value is good. I would purchase this again and I'll recommend it to friends. I got to try this for free thanks to chick advisor

July 22, 2020

Good flavour and nice spicy kick!

Makes a great Classic Caesars with the Mott's Clamato Reserve. Flavour is good, value is decent and a great buy for caesar lovers... Personally, I would recommend it. Received this as a free sample

Updated On: July 22, 2020

The price at Safeway was $4.99... It tastes better over ice and even mixed in with a fresh pico de Gallo salsa

It is different.

I had the chance to try this Motts Clamato Reserve a couple of days ago and I like it.

I made a Caesar for my wife and had a beer with this Clamato myself and it tasted good, perfect amount of spices, the jalapeños puree makes it tastier, in my opinion it is not spicy at all, it just adds great flavour.

All in all, it is tasty and great to drink it with vodka, beer or by itself. I would definitely buy it. #gotitfree #MottsClamatoReserve #XYStuffClub

New Brunswick, Canada

A great addition to any caesar!

I was looking forward to trying the Mott's Clamato Reserve Caesar mix. We always enjoy a summer Caesar and this one certainly didn't disappoint. I enjoyed a Caesar in a short glass, with lots of ice, and rimmed with celery salt.

It added a spicy kick while keeping that same great Clamato taste.

I will definitely buy this again in the future

So thankful that I was chosen by XY Stuff to review this great product!

July 21, 2020

YUM and no artificial flavours!

This is so delicious and it’s such a new and exciting way to make my caesars. Knowing it doesn’t have artificial flavouring is great, and it doesn’t compromise the flavour. Will definitely be repurchasing!

July 21, 2020

Hello Patio Quality Drinks!

I am not a big fan of savory cocktails, however I was excited to try this. It was easy to find in my usual grocery store which was very nice. I used recipes from the product website and oh my god I was in love! I literally had to stop myself from drinking too much! It is a very flavorful mix. I find that most tomato based mixes are for some reason smoky tasting, but this one was just on the spot. I was very very happy with this mix and I will keep purchasing it for my patio parties.

A smooth Caesar!

Had the opportunity to try this for free at home with my husband. We love a good Caesar and this new Motts is going to be a great addition to our bar. The taste is wonderful, smooth with just enough Clamato taste. Not too spicy. The price to buy is also very reasonable. A great cocktail to enjoy at home. Highly recommend!