Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Tasty

I drink a lot of tomato juice and was very excited to try this. Was not disappointed with this one, not quite what I expected but didn’t need to add any seasoning. I still added pickle juice but not as much as I normally do. It is a great mix for Caesar drinks or just on its own. It holds its own. Thanks Clamato for giving me a sample and letting me try it for free.

So good

I love this product!! It's made with natural ingredients and it goes with everything . Such a nice firey drink . I tell everyone about this drink amazing . So glad I got to try it free

New favorite mix

I got to try #MottsClamatoReserve for free from ChickAdvisor and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE myself a good ceasar! I'm so happy I tested this as its everything you would hope for and more from a ceasar. Its refreshing and flavorful with the perfect blend of ingredients. It's got a little kick to it in the spice area but nothing that knocks you off your feet, it's perfect. You can taste the quality of the ingredients used. It is quite a bit more in price than I usually spend so that is a bit of a deterrent for me but I would purchase this product again.

So tasty!

This was so good! A great twist in the regular version. I had this with a few friends and everyone really enjoyed it. A great new flavour. I’ll definitely be buying this again. Essential in our hone now!

July 28, 2020

Overall a pretty good cocktail mix

Would recommend to people who enjoys this type of cocktail mixes. This one has pretty good taste, with a little bit of jalapeño kick. I like that it has more natural ingredients. Thanks Chickadvisor for the opportunity to try. #gotitfree

July 28, 2020

A Tasty Treat with a kick!

This is a great updated version of Mott's Clamato! It makes you feel a little less guilty with the natural approach they have opted for with this version, but still has the great salty clamato taste to it! With the addition of the jalapeno this version has a little more spice to it if you enjoy an extra kick in your ceasars. I like the bottle shape, it looks classy and a little bit fancier then the regular clamato drink. You do have to shake this guy up well though because a lot of it settles to the bottom ( perhaps because of its more natural based ingredients) overall I liked it a lot!

Lovely drink

This taste delish even without any mixing of alcohol, but it was very good with club soda, pickle juice and hot sauce, lovely taste, would go well with a shot of oyster shot along with it, I got into on sale in a grocery store, if you are in BC, redeem it at Safeway. I enjoyed it over the hot scotching weekend. Also goes well with pickled bean or asparagus. Would recommend with my party loving friends. #GotItFree

2.7/5

July 28, 2020

Still too salty, prefer original

I was hoping for a less salty version since this product is more of a natural ingredient version of Clamato.

I did get some small notes of the jalapeno, but I prefer to season my drink to my liking without having spice already in it.

There are some small bits (pulp/pepper?) that I don't think added anything to the juice.

This wasn't worth the extra cost in my opinion.

2.7/5

Not overly impressed

I expected a rich strong clamato with jalapeno taste. However I found it quite bland and had to add some extra spice. Overall good but not sure it's worth the extra

July 28, 2020

So good for a fresh summer cesar!!!

I loved this mix that I got for free to try from chickadvisor! I didn’t have to add any spices which made it so quick and easy. I added vodka, pickled beans and it was ready to go! So delicious, highly recommend.