Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.3/5

It was ok.

Not what I thought and the taste was different but I gave it a try to see what it was all about. I appreciate the opportunity to sample this. I did share with my boss as she enjoys this type of beverage.

Just like at the bar

I am not good at making drinks so it is great to have a mix ready to use. I kept it simple to vodka, lime juice and Mott's clamato reserve and my drink came out just as good as at the bar. I like that the mix is made of natural ingredients and has no artificial flavours or colors. It was easy to use and I would most definitely buy it again. Thanks ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this

No garnishes needed

Overall the taste and flavour was good. Definitely more flavours added vs the original. This is perfect if you don’t want to add all the spices and garnishes in. The only downside that I could see people not liking the the bits of jalapeño purée vs a smooth consistency.

July 30, 2020

Best Clamato of the season!

This is the go to for your summer cocktail - caesar! Tastes just right. Not too spicy either. Easily accessible at grocery stores and the price point is reasonable too!

Delicious and refreshing!

I loved this product - delicious flavour and the perfect summertime drink. The jalapeño purée added a nice little kick and it was a great outdoor barbecue addition. Definitely pick a bottle up - good value and delicious as well. You won't regret it! #gotitfree #chickadvisor#mottsclamatoreserve

Can’t beat the heat!

I’m a big ceasars fan and this was absolutely delicious. Had just the perfect amount of spice. So yummy. Even my hubby enjoyed this. It’s definitely a manly drink as well.

Interested

I found the flavour to be kind of peppery. I enjoyed it but others with a different pallettes for spice might not enjoy it as much. The price was a bit high but as to be expected with reserve label products. It wouldn't be my go to because I'm not a conniseur. I'll buy what's on sale.

Mott’s Clamato Reserve Review

I love Caesars and this was an awesome and convenient way to make them! It tasted great and I will totally buy this again. Especially to take to the camper for sitting around the bonfire! It will be worth the value to buy it again, since this time I was selected to try it with a complimentary coupon. I recommend trying the Mott’s Clamato Reserve to anyone that likes Caesars!

July 30, 2020

Same great taste, minus the junk

I love me a good Caesar and was excited to see that Mott’s came out with a new Clamato mixer. Mott’s Clamato Reserve has the same great taste as the original but it is made with natural ingredients, no artificial colours, or flavours. Yes please! The fire roasted Jalapeños keep me coming back for more. I love it!

July 30, 2020

Tastes like a restaurant quality Ceasar

The new Motts clamato mix has the perfect blend of clam juice and tomato juice, balancing out both extremes to provide an ultimate ceasar taste.

Adding some extra spice to it made it more enjoyable for myself, but because I crave spice in my ceasar. Without spice, tho, I really enjoyed it as I could enjoy the different flavors.