Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.

August 02, 2020

Smooth, customizable Caesar Base

I had the opportunity to try out the Motts Clamato Reserve Ceasar mix for free in exchange for an honest review

This mix was easily found in the boxed juices section of the grocery store. I found it to be a deeper (more natural) colour than the regular mixes and it had a really silky, smooth, slightly thicker texture that I really loved. It’s very mild, so if this is how you like your Caesar’s, it’s as easy as adding alcohol and ice (would be delicious virgin as well). I prefer my Cesars extra Spicy, so I needed to add some ingredients to get that flavour. This would a great base to customize with any of the fixings you want.
    I found the price high, so I would only buy this again if it was on sale.

Clamazing!

I received this #freeproduct in exchange for my honest review for ChickAdvisor.

I found it with the boxed tomato juice shelf. I love the colour, thickness of the juice, full flavour and the jalapeno spice. It's not too spicy and very enjoyable with my Caesar :)

I might purchase again if it's on special, the price is a little high.

2.7/5

Easy Caesar

We got Motts Clamato Caesar to try for free in exchange for review. It was fairly easy to find with the tomato juices at Sobeys.

The mix comes premade and you only have to add any alcohol, ice and garnish. This can also be made virgin.

The taste is ok it’s missing spice like worchestire and more Tabasco. It’s easy to make this Caesar but prefer to make our own with individual ingredients to customize taste.

New Brunswick, Canada

Classic Canadian drink with deep flavour

I did receive a coupon to try this product free. I can’t honestly say I notice much of a fast difference with the regular and the reserve bottle but it is full of flavour, deep notes of tomato and beautiful colour. I don’t often drink Caesars but it may just become a great summer alternative. Very refreshing and enjoyable. I will buy again. #gotitforfree

2.8/5

Spicy Clamato juice

This may be a very good beverage/ mixer for others but I don’t enjoy it personally. The price is high for this item. If would recommend to others I know that like spicy foods.

3.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Motts Reserve

I got to try this product through XY Stuff I made just beer and clam as I didn’t have any Vodka at the time and it was good The spice and flavour from the jalapeño was very good I know people who would like a spicy Caesar and this mix would be perfect The price is a little high for me but would still recommend it

Decent ceasers

So I got to try this for free. I love the taste on its own but as a ceaser its just not doing it for me. It wasnt a powerful flavour but it was tasty. I really enjoyed it by itself.
    The price point was alittle high for my liking at 7.49 so that is abit of a discourage.
    The idea is great though.

2.0/5

I like the idea....

I received the product for free for my honest review.

As the headline says I like the idea of it but in the end I didn’t like the taste very much. I am a traditionalist when it comes to my Caesar’s and this just was below that bar for me, especially at the price point I expected and was hoping for more. If I was in a pinch I may buy it but it wouldn’t be my first choice.

Minnesota, United States

Great Tasting

I add this into my beer & gives a great flavor! Also have a few friends that use it now also & they Love it! A little on the pricey side at some stores, but I have seen it cheaper in different stores, will keep buying.

Great taste with a kick

Really good product and amazing taste the cost was a little on the pricier side but would still consider buying it again. I enjoy Caesars and I'm picky with taste but found myself pleasantly surprised with this product!