Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.

3.2/5

Not the best taste

Wanted to like it, but not a huge fan. Maybe didn't know how to prepare the drink correctly, but felt it a little sour and too sweet instead of salty. Don't think I'll be drinking this

United States

Great buy

This is a great product to indulge. The calories are better and the taste is quite good. We were missing key Caesar ingredients but with just the juice and what was on hand, it turned out great! Def a good buy without the coupon lol

Would purchase again

I'm a big fan of Mott's caesars, and have always purchased the premade beverage from stores. This Clamato is a good option for those who like to mix their own drinks at home, personally I have had 'caesar stations' that this would work great for.

2.2/5

August 12, 2020

Love Motts but not this product

No the taste i was expecting. Motts is my go to product for ceaser's but i definitely like adding my own spices. Thanks for the opportunity to try!!!!

August 12, 2020

My Newest Caesar Addition!

I truly likes this product. Although it comes in a smaller bottle, it tasted richer than the normal Clamato. I always add pickle juice to my caesars and spice them up, i could still pick out the Clamato goodness.

August 12, 2020

Amazing taste that lives up to the Mott’s reputation!

After having been chosen to sample the Mott’s reserve, I was so excited to try it because my dad it and I have been lifelong fans of Mott’s products. Mott’s Réserve certainly did not disappoint. It’s a bold new twist on an old favorite and one that I will certainly be reaching for again and again in my Caesars. I will definitely be recommending this product to everyone I know, as well as giving samples to family and friends. Great work on yet another delicious creation, Mott’s!!!

Classic

I liked the smooth taste, I found it to be pretty yummy. The only thing is that I found it to be on the expensive side. But you can’t go wrong with Clamato, and it made it special being a reserve blend, very tasty and you cannot go wrong!!

August 11, 2020

Such a delicious summer sipper!

I’ve always loved a delicious ceaser, but this Mott’s Clamato Reserve takes it to a whole new level! The bold delicious flavours are like none other. I usually like to top my drink off with a spicey bean, asparagus, or some celery!

Smooth and spicy

We really enjoyed this reserve! It is nice and Smooth, not chunky like others we have tried. The flavor is spot on! Little bit spicy, little bit tangy with a nice little punch to it. It pairs well for blended drinks or just on its own as well! A nicely rounded reserve! I would buy it again for sure!
    #igotitfree #chickadvisor #mottsclamatoreserve

Great summer drink

Very tasty and delicious! I was please to mix it with some vodka and enjoy a quick easy tasty summer drink. The Packaging is generous and safe to bring with you if you're going for a picnic! I strongly recommend this drink 😋