Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 21, 2020

So good once we found it!

We had a super hard time finding it but once we did we keep going back! It’s so good and has a really good twist on your normal Caesar! It’s fun trying to come up with new ideas for this mix

August 21, 2020

my favourite drink of all time is the Cesar. This mix elevated my drink and made it that much better. I would recommend it to my friends and family and anyone else looking for something to change up their regular Cesar drink. Will purchase again!

August 21, 2020

I would definitely purchase this again!

The flavour was sensational. Amazing way to add to your summer BBQ. Not only delicious to drink but adding into your pasta sauce heightens the flavor profiles.

August 21, 2020

This made for an incredible Ceasar. It was absolutely delicious and I would highly recommend the Motts Clamato Reserve to anyone that loves regular Motts Clamato because it’s even better. Really good and will definitely be purchasing this on a regular basis to make my Ceasar drinks.

August 21, 2020

Lott’s Clamato Reserve tastes great!

Mott’s Clamato Reserve goes great with Caesars on Sunday mornings! The flavour is excellent and it is perfectly spiced. I would recommend this to all my friends. I have already gifted one bottle to my best friend! She loves it too!

August 21, 2020

A more decadent version of a beloved classic.

This Motts Clamato reserve tastes a lot like the "Motts the works" albeit in a smaller container, this may be a good or bad thing depending on your consumption as in our house much of the container tends to go to waste.

I would probably purchase this cocktail mix again so long as it was available otherwise I would opt for "The works" as it tastes nearly identical for me.

I received the product for it free.

My favorite drink

I love the depth of this new mixed drink, it's so flavorful and you can really taste the richness of the clamato. It's priced right at my local grocery store. I have recommended this product to my friends and them too had been hooked! Will definitely in my pantry.

Simply amazing!!!

So i got a free coupon from chickadvisor to try this product for free but to be honest it was difiicult for me to get my hands on this as most of the stores were not carrying it. So glad i found it it fortinos. My husband love having caesars and what better way to save money when you can have caesars at home!! Its simply delicious. The flavours are upto the mark. I am so glad i was given the opportunity to try this amazing product. Its now on my grocery list for sure!!!

Great product

This product is great! I would definitely recommend it for any mixed drinks. I’m not much of a Cesar fan but this is definitely a good option for mixing in

Nice texture and taste

Out of all the tomato drinks I have tried Clamato reserve is the best overall from texture to the taste. The price us descent and it is available isn any major supermarket.