Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 27, 2020

I would buy this product again. Very good product

Motts is very good product i really like the taste of Clamato reserve i recommend my friends they also like it i would like to try more Motts products

August 25, 2020

Mott’s Clamato reserve

This adds a great flavour to a refreshing Fraser on a warm summer night, and on a cold winters night it would be heartwarming as well! I would definitely purchase this again, in fact I already have!!

Delicious!

I absolutely loved Clamato Reserve! Caesars are my favourite alcoholic drink but I also enjoy a virgin cocktail from time to time as well.
    Reserve had lovely flavour with the perfect amount of tangy and spicy, a nice little kick. I didn’t feel the need to add any extra heat. It also had a nice smooth texture, not too thick.
    Although I received this bottle for free in exchange for a review, I will definitely buy it in the near future!

Awesome Mix

I got to sample this product I don’t drink tomato juice so I was a little nervous but let me tell you it was great I wasn’t the bartender who made the drinks but I can tell you it tasted Delicious. I don’t like clams so that also made me nervous but so clam taste at all :). So I will definitely be buying this for our next party lol.

2.7/5

August 23, 2020

Nice looking bottle but not the greatest

Had the opportunity to try the new Motts Clamato Reserve for free but unfortunately I still prefer the original version. Could not really taste the jalapeño purée. Made the overall drink feeling heavy in solution compared to the original.

2.7/5

Pretty but not tasty

I received this #freeproduct in exchange for my honest review. We are huge Cesar drinkers at my house. This bottle, while it looked pretty, we found it quite bland and less salty. It definitely needed more flavour. As for consistency, it was thicker than the original. We had to compensate by adding more spices to make it taste better. It is not spicy at all and we were expecting it to be since it has jalapeño puree. I wouldn't purchase this again in the future,

TASTES VERY GOOD BUT A BUT PRICEY

This product tastes very good. The bottle also makes the product look very appealing. This was easy for me to find at the grocery store. The flavour is a very good taste and makes your drink unique but tastes good. I let some people try it and they fell in love with it as well. This product I would recommend for everyone to try it out.

Love this drink mix!!!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive Motts Clamato Reserve Caesar Mix from ChickAdvisor. It was SO easy to make myself a Caesar, and tasted amazing! So convenient for when you have company or just for a drink for yourself. I also served it to guests and they all loved it and said they would definitely be purchasing some for themselves! Tastes just like a Caesar you would purchase at a restaurant or bar. DELICIOUS!!!!

Updated On: August 23, 2020

#gotitfree
    #chickadvisor

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tastes great, but familiar

I am an avid caesar drinker and I have tried all of the Mott's Clamato flavours. I had very high Hope's for this one as it seemed like it may have had more love put into it (it looks ~fancy~) and would offer a different flavour with the fire roasted jalapenos. For me, it fell a little short. The flavour wasn't anything different that their original, from what I detected. I had a family member try both flavours and they agreed. For the price of the smaller bottle, I would prefer to just buy one of the other flavours as they're larger and cheaper and taste the same. I, unfortunately, will not end up purchasing this in the future. This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes by Chick Advisor. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

deliciously refreshing

#GotItFree#ChickAdvisor Mott's Clamato Reserve's packaging is minimal and easy to open and read, However i would prefer a packaging that is biodegradable. The juice blends well with vodka and a pickle. Add some rimmer n hot sauce and viola.. a perfect drink rich , energizing, delicious, and refreshing drink!.. i would prefer the product to be organic, and gmo free. I enjoy Mott's Clamato reserve and would definitely recommend to all.. ty for this opportunity to try before i buy . GOD bless all