2073 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

November 25, 2019

Big Hit

I buy these for my toddler and she loves them! I love the fact that they are unsweetened. She loves other kinds like the blueberry and mixed berry as well.

November 21, 2019

Health and yummy

I like the taste and it's good for the time you don't have real fruits around . Sweet enough to be used as a dessert as well. I used it as a cake decoration once and everyone liked it

November 20, 2019

A favourite snack

I originally starting buying these for my young son, it was a favourite snack for him and she he couldn't finish one, I'd finish it. Started taking them to work as a sweet afternoon snack. 4 years later it is still a favourite for both of us!

November 15, 2019

Great

This is one of my favourite snacks my boys love them
    It’s great on the go snack as well
    I love them my self too
    Best part is there carrots too and they don’t even know taste amazing

November 11, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

I would lovingly purchase again

I was slightly sceptical as I’m not a lover of potted fruit !
    Slowly peeled the lid - easily , not fighting with a corner !
    The amazing burst of fresh fruit smell was inviting .
    I thoroughly enjoyed the banana which absolutely shocked me . I had to blackmail the kids to let me have more .
    The tropical fruit actually tasted beautiful - low sugar .
    Good price , nice taste happy mum NO sorry ermmm .... Happy children

October 22, 2019

Great snack

My kids love these. I dont feel bad when they gave 2 at a time.
    They love the taste and texture. I love that uts not sweet. I just wish that there were more options to sizes. Give choices to buy cups sizes or a bigger container that you can pour from and reuse

October 04, 2019

Delicious

My daughter loves it, and every time we go out, this is the best alternative! You can mix it with plain yogurt and eat with pancakes mix with shakes! It is really good!

October 03, 2019

Excellent!!

Wow je les adores ! Ils sont tellement bon et ont des bons ingrédients que j'en donne a ma fille de 11mois depuis quelle mange en purée et elle en rafole ! Un incontournable dans me lunch de mon mari aussi qui en veux toujours car ses bon ahaha !

October 03, 2019

Snack!

These apple sauce cups are great! They taste delicious and are a healthy snack. I love giving these to my sun for his snack at school. I know they are a great choice...can't go wrong. So many flavors too! Yum!

October 02, 2019

A perfect treat for kids!

Motts applesauce is unsweetened and has added fibre so it’s perfect for little ones! My son loves it for his after dinner dessert. It’s not too sweet and has a great tropical flavour.