Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 15, 2017

My kids and myself loved this tropical flavour fruit snack. I love the extra fibre because it is hard get enough of it in our day. I did have to go to a few stores before I found it. I will definitely purchase this product again. #got it for free

May 15, 2017

My family tried Motts Fruitsations + Fiber Tropical ,they all like this product , I chilled it and mix with some fruits for the fussy eaters , the best thing is that it is unsweetened and with fiber .

May 15, 2017

We are a big fruit snack family in my house and I can honestly say we all loved it. It was a nice and refreshing snack for me and a great healthy choice for my little ones! It's one of those guilt-free treats that you don't mind enjoying the whole thing...or maybe even two!

May 15, 2017

My family and I tried this as part of a Chickadvisor offer! My kids loved this. The added fibre did not affect the taste in anyway, and I like that there is no added sugar. My 8 year old is a very picky eater and his fruit often comes home in his lunch bag uneaten. I will be sending these with him most days which will make me feel a bit better for the lack of fruit. Overall, a great product for kids!

May 15, 2017

Loved trying these! My daughter got her hands on them after I got a taste. Really nice flavour and a great way to sneak fibre into my daughter's diet. They will become a regular staple in our pantry as they are great for snacks, lunches, and on the go!

May 15, 2017

The taste on this apple sauce is really good . It is not to sweet I really enjoyed the tropical taste that it hase better then just the regular apple flavor

May 15, 2017

La collation aux fruits Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibres Tropicale est un choix santé. Ma fille et moi avons eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce produit #cadeau. Nous avons bien aimé. Le goût et la texture sont les mêmes qu'une purée de pomme, par contre, il y a un goût d'ananas qui donne une légère saveur tropicale. En plus d'être un produit sans sucre, mais qui goûte sucré, et d'être riche en fibres, la collation aux fruits Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibres Tropicale est un choix santé qui peut être autant dégustée en collation qu'en dessert.

May 15, 2017

Both my kids and I loved it! Price was good and Easy to locate in the store. Packages are easy to open and the taste was delicious. So happy I got to #tryitfree and will definitely buy again.

May 15, 2017

When first reading the label we were unsure if the added fibre was going to change the great taste of the frustrations, luckily they still taste fantastic. They are reasonably priced and often go on sale! :)
    Our whole family loved them, and we even felt comfortable giving them to our little boy because of the nutritional value. Although our favourite is the Raspberry, the Tropical flavour was also delicious!

May 15, 2017

I was happy to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical as part of the product review club (#gotitfree). These are really convenient for lunches or snacks and its nice to change things up with new flavours - this one tasted mostly of apple & banana. My kids loved this product and I also liked the taste. My only hesitation is that the additional fibre source is through an additive called maltodextrin and I wonder whether it's really necessary, since apples already have fibre naturally, and maltodextrin may raise the glycemic index of the product. This may be important for some people to be aware of. It does not seem to affect the taste at all.