Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews
Ranked #2 in Fruit Snacks

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

My daughter loved it!
    First time trying out Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre and I'm definitely going to be making a purchase for this at my local grocer ;) I mixed with greek yogurt so it wasn't too overly sweet(although it is unsweetened) for my 15 month old babygirl.

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is such a convenient and nutritious snack! This flavour tasted great and is great to know that there is also fibre in it. I would strongly recommend this to everyone looking for a healthy snack! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

The kids loved this flavour. My only complaint is that they should be a bit bigger in size for lunches. I would definitely recommmebd this product as a healthy choice option for school lunches.

May 19, 2017

Perfect after school snack packed with fibre

SO My daughter tried the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical and it was a hit! She loved the flavour of the tropical fruits in it. She finds that it tastes the same as apple sauce without extra fibre added into it! We will definately be purchasing this snack again in the near future.

#loveMottsFibre #gotitfree.

May 19, 2017

I really enjoyed the sample I received of Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical. This was a fruit flavour combo I hadn't tried before and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! Like going on vacation! My daughter also really loved it as you can see by the photo. She loves her new special Golden Spoon and literally licked the bowl clean! Love having an extra way to fit some fibre into her diet.

May 19, 2017

Delicious! Lived the fibre in them, great tasting for my one and two year old children. My husband also enjoyed them in his lunch. I struggled finding them in stores in my city. But once I did I was thrilled. I will buy again!

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsation + Fibre Tropical is a nice new addition to the Motts family. Overall my family liked the Tropical flavour but there was mixed feedback amongst my kids. 2 really liked it and the other 2 said it was to sour. I would say this flavour is much better cold. #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

this is an amazing flavour and recommend all mothers to give this a go. my daughters are very picky eaters and it is always a hassle to add fibre to thier diet. however, this product has done it for me. it is a instant hit with my toddlers and i personally love this flavour.

May 19, 2017

Motts Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical was like taking a vacation at snack time. We enjoyed the flavour and texture of this product. It was unique to us because we never thought of a tropical applesauce combination and were pleasantly surprised. We would recommend this product #gotitfree #loveMottsFibre

May 19, 2017

Myself and my kids loved this applesauce. The fix of flavours made it more interesting than just plain applesauce. I also loved knowing it had the added diner for their diet. Would definitely recommend.