2041 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

June 01, 2017

My daughter said this was the best apple sauce she's ever tasted!! All my kids loved it and now, it's the only kind they want me to buy!! I love it because it's even better for them :)

June 01, 2017

We recieved this product free as part of the chickadvisor product review club. The whole family enjoyed the Mott's Fruitsations plus fibre tropical flavor. This product is the only of its kind in my area and the price points very reasonable. We are very conscious of what we eat in our home and I fine the Mott's Fruitsations plus fibre in a healthy snack for my children and offers some much needed fibre to their diet.

June 01, 2017

I got to try this product for free and my kids love it! I think this is their favorite flavour

June 01, 2017

Motts fruitsenations +fiber tropical was not the flavour for me. But my daughter still loved it. I hate bananas so thats probally why i didnt like this one. I will buy them again for my duaghter for sure tho.

June 01, 2017

My son really enjoyed Frustrations with Fibre, I wasn't sure if he would since de doesn't usually like applesauce but he really liked these. I loved the little spoon and napkins too.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I got to try Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre for free and I loved it, the flavours were rich, the taste was inviting, i scooped the container clean, as did my kids, loved it.

June 01, 2017

It has the same great taste as the Motts Fruitsations without Fibre. My kids loved it and asked for it.
    Its a healthy snack that I gladly give to my kids. I also like the clear cup. Will definitely purchase again!

June 01, 2017

My kids loved this! Its the perfect healthy snack for school or on the go. It's do light and easy on the belly. I would recommend this to any patent who likes their little ones to have healthy snacks

June 01, 2017

I wasn't a fan of the tropical flavour, but otherwise still like this product. Not really aware of the added fibre which is perfect, and an easy snack for work

June 01, 2017

Loved the motts fruitsation + fibre tropical flavour. Even my picky 3 year old asked for seconds. We will buy them again and again! #lovemottsfiber #gotitfree