Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 06, 2018

Oh man is this ever good!

I was so thrilled to be able to test this product out for free from the Family Rated club!
    There are so many good things about this fruit puree from the delicious taste (both of my kids and myself pretty much devoured it) to the healthy benefits of getting in fruits and a decent amount of fibre. It is so convenient. I will be buying this again and again. I know it's a product made with kids in mind, but I have to say it's my personal favorite flavor!

Fruitsations + fibre Tropical

Forgot it was Applesauce for a minute :)

I received this free to try with the raspberry flavor as well. Tropical was my favorite hands down. When i see a food product that says unsweetened i feel it will be blah or sour but this was so full of flavor. This one was also my sons favorite as well. The pineapple stood out but not to over powering. This will now be a weekly grocery item on my list.

*accidentally added review to old account, fixed and added to correct account

Great product!

After test tasting it before giving it to my daughter I realized this is something my husband would love! I let him taste it and he finished the cup! My daughter liked it but preferred the raspberry. Hubby on the other hand has been a great help with eating it, I have no hid them. Highly recommend! Thank you for sending the free coupons so we could sample this awesome product!

February 06, 2018

Forgot it was Applesauce for a minute :)

February 06, 2018

My son likes this one too!!!

I have a 14 year old son who is VERY FUSSY!!!! He likes this one but less than the raspberry flavour. I also really like the idea of added fibre for his diet and that it is made with real fruit.
    Being a sponsor of kids breakfast club is also a great way to donate.

February 06, 2018

Une belle collation santé que mon fils adore. Très pratique et économique. La nouvelle saveur est originales et appréciée. Je le recommande ça sort de la traditionnelle compote de pommes.

February 06, 2018

Not bad but not my favorite.

Fibre tropical is way to fruity for my taste. 2 out of the 4 family members enjoyed it. There was a taste that we could not explain. We would rate it at 2 out of 5. We all enjoy tropical fruit but not with apple sauce.

February 05, 2018

Coup de coeur pour toute la famille!

Mon fils de 2 ans à adoré cette saveur. Il a fini le contenant en moins de 2 minutes et il en redemandait encore. C'est ma saveur favorite également;.  Je m'attendait a ce que ce produit contienne plus de 2g de fibre mais j'acheterai tout de meme ce produit sans hésitation pour le déjeuné ou des collations.

February 05, 2018

Convenient, Delicious and Nutritious!

My family was given the opportunity to try both this flavour and the raspberry flavour. Out of the 2, it seemed this was the one that was liked best! This is such a convenient product for a busy family. Easy to take on the go and there are no worries about nutrition because you are providing your family with real fruit and an extra touch of fibre with no added sugar! I've always loved Mott's Fruitsations, and continue to love them even more after trying this product!

Yummy Yummy!

My family was chosen as a product tester and I have to say it was very exciting for my kids to open the box to find 2 new spoons and some cute napkins along with the coupons. They were quite excited and we went the next day to get our products. I was personally excited to try the tropical flavour and it did not let me or my kids down. It had a great fruity flavour which was not overpowering and as a Mom I love it has fibre secretly added in to it but no bitter taste. Something new to add to the shopping list for sure!