Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

Kids loved it!

We received a sample of the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical to try out and review as part of the Family Rated product review club. We redeemed our free coupons, and my kids were so excited to try it! My children absolutely loved this product. As a mom, I feel good about allowing my children to have this product as a snack. It's a healthy choice that my children enjoy and I support!

He loved it

The great combination of flavors and gives you that brightness to your day when it's snowy out. Definitely would not be able to tell there's any fiber in it so it's a good way to get it into your kids.

Like vacation

It was really good and fruity. The taste was amazing it was not to strong and really natural flavours. Good tropical taste, it’s just an amazing taste and will for sure buy it again.

Fruit and fiber explosion

Motts Fruitsations + Fiber Tropical gives you an extra dose of the good fiber we all need with a apple flavour and a tropical medly. The fiber isn't detectable with the great fruit flavour of fresh apples and tropical fruit . Such a great new product, and they help others with their foundation!

February 13, 2018

Got it free from Family Rated. I received the coupons late, but still want to give our review. The kids loved it! They even had fun with it and slurped it up with straws, giggling the whole time. It was mixed in yogourt, in instant oatmeal, as a side with cereal, and even with toast so they could dip the toast into it. And they even had it as a snack when they were starving and it wasn't quite mealtime yet. Even I enjoyed some... if they didn't take it on me. Definitely a hit. And definitely will buy it again.

Bon

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement les compotes Motts Fruitsation (#cadeau)
    Le goût est bon, moins sucré que la compote traditionnelle au pommes à cause de goût tropical. Mais j'ai quand même apprécié et mon fils aussi. La texture semble plus consistante que les compotes régulières.
    Je ne sais pas si je rachèterai cette saveur.

February 13, 2018

Délicieux mais pas pour notre famille

Cette compottes est aussi bonne que l'autre. Par contre, c'est simplement que notre famille préfère les fruits rouge plutôt que les goût tropicaux. Je la recommande certainement a des amies que je sais qu'ils adorent ces saveurs.

Great product

Thanks for sending CA!
    Our family ate up this product not long after it came. We need to buy more!
    It looks great smells amazing tropical fresh - just delicious tasting!
    New family favourite.
    Like that it has no added sugar as well as the fibre so it's totally healthy.
    Being able to grab it when going out with my daughter and have a filling snack on hand that she enjoys is wonderful!

February 13, 2018

I would buy this product

Myself and my daughter had the pleasure of trying this product for free. I do have to say that my daughter loved this one. We were surprised that it was unsweetened because this mixed of fruit in this made it have a bit of a sweet taste. She loves having this one for breakfast and as a snack. I will definitely be buying this one again.

February 13, 2018

Not just for the littles

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks Chick Advisor!

I don't have children, nor do I (usually) look after children, but I do really like this product. Shocker- adults can eat applesauce too! I love that this has no sugar added (as it's completely not necessary) and that it's got added fibre which you usually don't see in applesauce. The tropical flavour is really good (my fave of the two I tried) and makes a really great add in to my breakfast overnight oats.