Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Absolutely delicious!

We tried these Motts Fruitsations + Fibre in Tropical the other day and absolutely loved them. They were absolutely delicious and the tropical flavour was so good. I couldn't taste the fibre but nice to know that it was included. Yummy! #gotitfree #delicious

February 13, 2018

A healthy and yummy treat for the whole family

I loved these Tropical Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre cups! They had just the right amount of acidity and you’d never know they have extra fibre from the taste. My toddler preferred the Raspberry to the Tropical, but I found that I really enjoyed these for a morning snack at work. I’ll absolutely purchase these again!

New favourite!

We received coupons for these free through Chick Advisor.
    I wasn't sure how receptive to this flavour my daughter would be, because it's not pink (and she likes everything pink), but I mentioned bananas and that did it. "Yummm.... I smell BANANAS!" She loved this one and has asked for it again and again. I've already bought more! Way to go, Mott's! As usual, another great product!

February 13, 2018

Another winner! Love the added fibre!

I was selected to test Motts Fruitsation +Fibre Tropical for free courtesy from Family Rated. The kids were excited to try out this variety in their school lunches during the week. They loved it! My kids can be a bit picky with applesauce but they loved the tropical flavor and I like that there is added fibre because my kids can be picky when it comes to eating healthy foods. Will be buying more. #gotitfree

February 13, 2018

Cette saveur est spécial et très bonne

J'étais septique, mais lorsque j'ai goûté, j'ai été conquise. C'est vraiment savoureux et en plus, c'est très bon pour la santé. Je recommande ce bon produit à tout le monde. Merci.

Perfect Luncbox Snack

My son loves this! He was excited when we got it and wanted to have it for dessert after dinner. We both love the flavor, just like real fruit taste. Great for kids lunch box snacks.

February 13, 2018

The whole famjam loves these!

I told my son we were getting to taste test a new product, and we had to give our honest opinion on these applesauces. We got it free to try from family rated. It came with a couple adorable gold spoons with apples on them.

I put this flavour on his lunch to try. He says best applesauce hes ever had, and asked for some more for a snack after school. He says to tell family rated they're super yummy! So I tried one myself.. and he was right. They are a good value, and great taste. I feel good about giving them to my son, especially with the fibre.

Delicious was to get Fibre

This is a good product.
    We all preferred the Raspberry.
    The tropical was a little too sweet for our taste.
    No one realized they were eating fibre, with their fruit sauce.
    It made healthy eating easy.

Yummy

I enjoy the Mott's Fruitsations products. I like that this product has a bit more fiber in it. I am always looking for ways to increase the fiber in my diet and in my family's diet. Good flavor. Convenient product.

Deliciously healthy snack

My kids loved it and found it delicious. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy snack for kids to enjoy and stay healthy. It’s is a good alternative to all the bad sugary snacks out there. I would really buy it again for my kids it’s a good snack.