Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 15, 2018

Mon fils a adoré

Bonjour. J'ai reçu de chickadvisor gratuitement et mon fils a beaucoup aimé.en effet, il en a redemande encore et encore. J'ai aussi goûté et super bon goût
    J'en rachèterait certainement

February 15, 2018

Great product but taste not for everyone

I'm always on the look out for foods with added fiber and no sugar added It's not easy to stay away from sugar with snack items. Especially for breakfast with sugary items dominating the breakfast selection. So this was great I thought, and I liked the taste, but my kids didn't feel the same. One of my kids liked it alright, but it could be a bit challenging to get her to eat it again, and my other kid straight up didn't like it and wouldn't eat it. I'd buy it for myself as a snack, but not for my kids. However the same product in a different flavor that I know my kids like I will buy for sure.

February 14, 2018

Great snack for kids and parents alike!

Snack time is the most important time in our busy house. Having a picky toddler makes everything that more complicated to find a snack that everyone likes. Getting to try Motts fruit sensation +fibre in the tropical flavor has given my family a new took to take over snack time.

Eay to eat and a healthy alternative to other sweetend fruit snack options my family will be buyung this ine agaun and again!

Yummy

Tastes great and I love that it has fiber. The kids loved it too. It's a great snack for when we're craving something sweet and healthy! And they like the tropical flavour more than the basic apple sauce.

February 14, 2018

Une excellente collation sur le pouce!

C’est la première fois que j’essaie une compote aux fruits tropicaux et j’ai vraiment aimé le goût! Ça fait différent des comportes régulières aux pommes.

J’aime également avoir sous la mains de petites collations rapide à servir afin de combler la faim d’un enfant impatient ou même pour servir au déjeuner ou comme dessert santé. J’aime acheter ce produit parce que non, je n’ai pas le temps, comme 90% des mamans, de faire mes propres compotes maison et disons-le, au prix que ce vendent ces collations, ça ne vaux même pas la peine de les faire!

Le seule commentaire négatif serait que ce sont les nouveaux Fruitsations + Fibres mais en lisant le tableau nutritionnel, j’ai remarqué qu’il n’y avait que 2g de fibres par contenant, ce qui me parait peu. Je compte quand même continuer à acheter ces bonnes collations pour la famille.

February 14, 2018

Another healthy and quick breakfast idea!

I received a free sample of MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE in the Tropical flavour to taste test. First, I have to say that all 3 of my kids enjoyed the the fact that it was a quick and delicious breakfast. I enjoyed the tropical flavour and so did my 2 teens but my 9 year old preferred the raspberry flavour.

I love having a new idea for a super quick breakfast that I feel good feeding to my kids. They love that it's so easy and doesn't take a lot of time to prepare or eat. The fact that it is healthy is just a bonus!

#gotitfree

Excellent for the Entire Family

#gotitfree Jayce can be really picky when it comes to his snacks. He will either love it, like it or dislike it. Jayce didn't much care for the Tropical flavor and I had a hard time getting him to eat it all from the small container. His favorite was the Raspberry which he wanted seconds. That said, I loved it and so did the rest of the family. My son will pack them in his lunch and take to work. As a matter of fact, the Tropical was my sons favorite. We will definitely be purchasing these as they are great for the entire family!

motts

c'est une tres bonne compote de fruit , le gout de fruit est delicieux , c'est parfait pour les enfants et c'est une option santé parfaite pour offrir a un enfant comme collation

Great lunchbox snack!

I was very excited to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre applesauce in Tropical flavour. I am always concerned with added sugar in snacks, as a lot of them tend to be glorified dessert. This applesauce is "unsweetened", but is plenty sweet naturally, just perfect for a late-morning pick-me-up to last until lunch! The tropical flavour was delicious, and the extra fibre makes it a healthy treat.

A Great Snack!

I #gotitfree from @Familyrated & @FruitsationsCanada to try and review.

I enjoyed the flavour of the Mott’s Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical. I like that the tropical flavours do not get overpowered by the applesauce. It was a fresh blend that wasn’t too sweet. A perfect snack anytime to squelch that sweet tooth with the added health benefits of Fibre.