1906 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

motts

c'est une tres bonne compote de fruit , le gout de fruit est delicieux , c'est parfait pour les enfants et c'est une option santé parfaite pour offrir a un enfant comme collation

Great lunchbox snack!

I was very excited to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre applesauce in Tropical flavour. I am always concerned with added sugar in snacks, as a lot of them tend to be glorified dessert. This applesauce is "unsweetened", but is plenty sweet naturally, just perfect for a late-morning pick-me-up to last until lunch! The tropical flavour was delicious, and the extra fibre makes it a healthy treat.

A Great Snack!

I #gotitfree from @Familyrated & @FruitsationsCanada to try and review.

I enjoyed the flavour of the Mott’s Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical. I like that the tropical flavours do not get overpowered by the applesauce. It was a fresh blend that wasn’t too sweet. A perfect snack anytime to squelch that sweet tooth with the added health benefits of Fibre.

New breakfast favorite

I've always been Looking for a new fun fruit snack for breakfast without spending a lot. The flavours of the fruit were delicious. The new mitts fruit cups are absolutely delicious and is a great way to start the day on a budget.

February 14, 2018

Good for Tropical Taste Fans!

I received Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Tropical for free through family related. We typically buy Mott's applesauce's, but just the apple falvour. This was a nice treat to sway from the usual, and the added Fibre is a plus! It was a welcome addition to my child's breakfast as well as mine, or just as a snack throughout the day. It was sweet enough, without being overly sweet or lacking flavour. For those times when we needed something on the go, or something to tie me over my hunger until meal time or throughout my day at work. I enjoyed the applesauce and it wasn't overly sweet or not sweet enough which was great. I prefer another flavour over the tropical, but it was nice! I will definitely continue to buy Mott's applesauce and try more flavours!

February 14, 2018

I would buy this product for my kids again

My kids loved the flavor - I loved the fact that there is extra fibre in it to help with their daily intake. My kids are fussy so this is a plus for me!

Its a winner

Approved by my entire family. The sauce was smooth and tasted great! It wasn't overly sweet, but still sweet enough to keep my 5 year old and 1 year olds want to finish it.

Feel Good About Feeding It To My Kids

Breakfast and snack time can be difficult when the kids don’t want to eat what is put in front of them, but trying this new apple sauce made it easy. They quite enjoyed it and I felt good about giving it to them. The flavour was good, the texture was nice, and it’s reasonably priced. I received this product in exchange for a review but would rebuy.

Nice Summery Taste

I enjoyed the tropical flavor it reminded me of summer. The kids loved it as well. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it as it's a great snack when you are on the go and it's healthy as well.

Miam!!!

Ce produit est absolument délicieux, le petit goût tropical ne tombe pas sur le cœur, je ne suis pas fan des produits à saveur tropicale habituellement mais j'ai tout simplement adoré ce produit et les enfants aussi. L'ajout de fibres le rend parfait pour les collations.

#gotitfree #mottsfruitsations #delicious