2014 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 17, 2018

Tasty, healthy and kid approved!

Family Rated gave me a package of Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical free to try. My kids liked the flavour and the non-grainy texture. I love how there's fibre in the applesauce and it's not obvious!

February 17, 2018

Loved them, have to be careful not to eat too many!

Both me and my 2 year old nephew tried these out for free from the product review club. I came a little late, but I was very happy to see them when they arrived! These are great, my nephew loves apple sauce, sometimes its the only thing you can get in him, so my sister was very happy when I gave these to her for us to try out. Personally, the flavour of this one reminds me a lot of the little fruit cups I used to eat as a kid, so it was a trip to eat these. They're perfect to have on hand when the little one is around, and he approves too! Thank you! I will definitely be buying these again,

Tropical Smoothie in a cup

Thank you to both Family Rated and ChickAdvisor for sending me two free product coupons to test out. I love the fibre rich tropical Motts Fruitsations. It's smooth, good tasting and satisfying to my hunger cravings. It is great to carry in my purse or leave in my work desk. I will be repurchasing this healthy and portable snack.

Not to shabby

My daughter tried this for breakfast she thought it was ok, wasn't her favorite but she did eat it, so can't complain. I don't think I would buy this one again as it wasn't the best fit for her

Tasty snack

I was glad that I got to try Mott's fruitsations +fibre tropical for free from Family Rated. It is a great and healthy snack. It tastes good and is good fro you. My kids love this flavour the most. I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a great and easy snack.

Goût intéressant

J'ai testé cette compote tropicale gratuitement. Le goût est très bon, sans sucre ajouté! J'aime beaucoup ce produit mais l'emballage comporte des éléments qui ne sont pas entièrement vrais. Il n'y a pas d'ananas dans la liste d'ingrédient alors qu'ils apparaissent sur la photo. Aussi, la mention +Fibres porte un peu à confusion, c'est une source de fibres mais il n'y a pas d'ajout. Malgré tout, je recommande cette collation.

tasty and convenient

I got a coupon to try this product for free and I'm so glad I did. will definatly be purchasing again. tasted great and convenient quick lunch snack I can take to work. also the kids loved it so it's a great snack to lack for those busy days.

Tasty

My husband and I really loved this flavor, kids and grandkids were away. My husband was hesitant to try!! But he loved it especially on toast, that's how I ate applesauce as a child. Would be a hit just for a afternoon break or before bed. Thought We were eating fresh fruit. It's a must have in this house. Thanks for letting us try it free.

3.2/5

February 17, 2018

Good snack but not for me

The Motts fruitsation plus fibre in raspberry tropica snack is a great low fat low calorie to have.I didn't enjoy this one as much as the raspberry. I found it a little sour. I ended up giving the rest of the cups to my family. I prefer a bit sweeter snacks.

Excellent snack option

Me and my kids were able to try Mott's fruitsations + fibre in tropical flavour for free. We like it very much! It's awesome apple fruits snack for lunch or on the go. What I like the best is it's not sweet like others products. It has an apple sauce taste with little hint of tropical fruits but we like it! It's natural! Will definitely recommend it and I will buy this in the future for sure!