Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 27, 2018

Will be buying lots more in the future!

I received a full value coupon from Family Rated to try this applesauce. It is an amazing addition to my children's breakfast, as it is delicious AND nutritious! They just loved the tropical flavour!
    Will definitely be buying more in the future!!!

Tropical was not popular with my 4 year old

I was given the opportunity to try the Motts Fruitsation +Fibre Tropical flavour. My 4 year old normally enjoys tropical fruits like Mango and pineapple, but wasn't too keen on this product. I served it at room temperature and maybe that was the case, or it was a little too sour for her liking. I tried it and thought it was okay, albeit it a little sour as I suspected but good nonetheless. It was a good consistency so I appreciate that. Just not sure if I'll buy it again if my kids have to be forced to eat it.

Loved it!

My reviews are coming a little late, just because I received the Coupons after I was supposed to submit my reviews already.
    Headed to the store today and tried it right away with my little one. It taste great! It is fruity and unsweetened which is very important for me not to buy snacks with added sugar. Will for sure buy it in the future.

February 27, 2018

Not too sweet and not too tart

A perfect blend of flavors. I have already purchased a 1/2 dozen more of this product for lunches and snacks. I highly recommend this product and specifically this flavor.

I would buy this again

I would buy this again. My daughter loves apple sauce and it’s nice to be able to get it with added nutrients. She really like the flavour of this one as well.

Delicious!

This was one of the most delicious apple sauces I have ever tried. The consistency was perfect. It was smooth. The taste was good. I would but this every week.

Great Taste

My son is 7 months old and he enjoys this flavour a lot! I give it to him for his lunch feed! Again thanks to Mott’s! You have outdone yourself! I will definitely be buying more for my son! The price is worth the fact that my son loves it

February 27, 2018

J'aime beaucoup cette compote elle a un goût qui est très différents des autres. Le mélange de fruit est très savoureux. Le seul point négatif est qu'il y a beaucoup de sucre dans chaque compote.

It’s ok

My daughter tried this product and wasn’t a big fan of the taste of this one. I tried it and I enjoyed it. I would recommend it , my daughter not so much lol. #gotitfree

I'll be buying it again

Though the tropical fruit was not our favourite flavour, the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre treats were still a thumbs-up in my house. I've tried store brands similar to this and they just end up sitting on the shelf because the taste/texture is just not right. Mott's gets it right every time and I'll be buying these again. I love the extra fibre hidden in a snack that my family can really enjoy.