2013 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 27, 2018

Not too sweet and not too tart

A perfect blend of flavors. I have already purchased a 1/2 dozen more of this product for lunches and snacks. I highly recommend this product and specifically this flavor.

I would buy this again

I would buy this again. My daughter loves apple sauce and it’s nice to be able to get it with added nutrients. She really like the flavour of this one as well.

Delicious!

This was one of the most delicious apple sauces I have ever tried. The consistency was perfect. It was smooth. The taste was good. I would but this every week.

Great Taste

My son is 7 months old and he enjoys this flavour a lot! I give it to him for his lunch feed! Again thanks to Mott’s! You have outdone yourself! I will definitely be buying more for my son! The price is worth the fact that my son loves it

February 27, 2018

J'aime beaucoup cette compote elle a un goût qui est très différents des autres. Le mélange de fruit est très savoureux. Le seul point négatif est qu'il y a beaucoup de sucre dans chaque compote.

It’s ok

My daughter tried this product and wasn’t a big fan of the taste of this one. I tried it and I enjoyed it. I would recommend it , my daughter not so much lol. #gotitfree

I'll be buying it again

Though the tropical fruit was not our favourite flavour, the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre treats were still a thumbs-up in my house. I've tried store brands similar to this and they just end up sitting on the shelf because the taste/texture is just not right. Mott's gets it right every time and I'll be buying these again. I love the extra fibre hidden in a snack that my family can really enjoy.

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE TROPICAL

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE TROPICAL has amazing taste. My daughter loves this snack. She ask me all the time if she can have more. I bought yesterday some more. I recommend this product.

3.2/5

Tropical

I don't think I will buy this flavour unless my kids ask for it. My kids liked it but not all that much. I could not try this flavour myself due to allergies so I am just going off of what my kids are saying.

Great Taste

Motts Tropical fibre applesauce has a nice texture and a great taste for the whole family.Would definitely buy it again as its a healthy and organic option snack for lunch box or afternoon energy boost.