Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 02, 2018

On va se faire une réserve!!

On a goûté au fruitsations tropical et il est excellent! Pas trop sucré, juste un peu surette... Recette vendue chez nous! C'est sûr que je retourne au magasin en chercher!

Nutritional snack!

This is a snack that doesnt leave you feeling guilty after eating it! Its super nutritional as well as super tasty! Its an amazing snack for adults and children!

May 02, 2018

Counts as a serving of fruit

You know how people always tell you to eat lots of fruits and veggies because they are good for you? It is hard to do isn’t it? I literally eat one of these a day and feel good about it because I’m getting a fruit serving in and they are unsweetened. You can’t go wrong

May 01, 2018

Everyday snack

I love these ! I'm a nurse and enjoy these for a quick tasty snack when I get a quick break in the afternoon. The sweet taste gives me the pick me up I need all while getting a potion of fruit ! Always have them stocked in my cupboard

May 01, 2018

So yummy!

You would never guess these are unsweetened. The blend of flavours goes together very nicely. Very fresh and fruity tasting. I think it is a good portion size...just the right amount. I often take one for a snack as part of my lunch.

Yum

These are very tasty. My oldest son loves this flavour and brings it in his lunch. It's a good size serving and the flavours mix nicely. You can find these in most grocery stores and they go on sale often. I will continue to buy them.

Great

Will definitely buy these over and over agsin. My little one loves these to take for a snack where ever we go. Great tasting and the added fiber makes it perfect.

April 30, 2018

I buy this product every grocery shop. Perfect bedtime snack

I have these on hand always. Kids love them when they visit. The portion is perfect for recipes and baking. The variety of flavours I love. Will always be in my cupboard.

April 20, 2018

Kids love them!

My kids love this snack! It’s their favourite go to snack. With the added fibre it’s awesome for my hubby and I as well. Easily packable and great for travel!

April 17, 2018

Tellement bon et nourissant comme collation.
    Autant pour les enfants que pour les adultes. Beau moyen de faire prendre des fruits aux enfants plus difficile ou en y ajoutant dans un mélange a gateau.

On adore!!