1966 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

May 19, 2019

Healthy & Delish!

Well let me start off by saying that my children are no strangers to Apple sauce treats. Also that after I went grocery shopping and put Mott's Mango & fiber fruit snacks on my kitchen counter it didn't stand a chance. My oldest took 2 in the first minute it was sitting there. So much for a nice Instagram picture. :) I'm a Mom of 4 and these are an easy simple way of adding a healthy treat to my kids school snacks everyday. Did I mention that Mango fruit is a family favorite here so this was perfect! Not only does it taste fresh & delish they were all gone in the first day. I definitely recommend to anyone at any age.

May 17, 2019

yummy

As a mother of two young kids , I like to provide them with healthy snacks only, and this product is the best with the small amount of the sugar added and fruit mix. it is the best for after school or in the morning.

Difinitely will buy again

Found the sauce at provigo, I enjoyed it very much. The kids enjoy it also. Now it's a staple to our diet. I recommend this product to other especially kids.

Great taste

My 11 year old really enjoyed this product the flavor was great she has been watching for more healthy options or follows what I say about some things and this product added fiber with out effecting the taste of it or even having a kid notice is brilliant

Awesome

Mott's Fruitsations is awrsome product. My kids love it. I usually give them in luch bag and they finish it. Elders even love it. Packing is also great.

My sons go to snack

It’s so hard to get my son to eat vegetables at home even though he eats them at school so this is the perfect snack for at home. He doesn’t even know what it inside Lol

I love this

despite being a product for children, I love eating as dessert, easy to take to work and is delicious. practically without sodium and fats ... and natural fruit sugar. I indicate 100% of this product

May 15, 2019

I would but this product, again, and again!

My children absolutely loved this stuff! I have tried it myself, and you cant even tell that there is veggies, in every cup! I would recommend this to all my mom friends!

May 14, 2019

My son lives for these!

My son lives for these! Not only do they taste good but they are also good for you! They don’t taste unsweetened still packed with lots of flavour. Defiantly recommend to all moms who have picky eaters.

April 30, 2019

My kids are all about these!

My son loves the tropical fruit flavour! He take one of these for a snack or as part of his lunch everyday for school. Whether it’s this flavour or any other he is always happy to find these perfectly sized portions of apple sauce!