Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 01, 2020

Apple sauce is the new snack of choice!

Yes, I would highly recommend this snack not only to my friends with young children, but adults too! It’s a super healthy snack that is low in added sugar and high on fibre! This Mott’s Fruitsation product is only 3 points for anyone following Weight Watchers! That’s amazing and the fact that sales from this food goes towards providing apple sauce containers for kids “at risk of going to school with no food in their stomachs!” This “Cups for Kids” programming persuaded me to want to share this super snack with my friend, family, fellow teachers and administrators! What a wonderful way to help support our local community! Plus the ingredients are Peanut Free (important for school snacks)! With just 11grams of sugar per serving this cup is within my acceptable range of snack sugar levels! The taste is delicious and my kids say they want #MottsFruitsationsFibre in their lunches from now on! My youngest even added her container as a topping to her oatmeal! Love this creative use of apple sauce and the flavours add a lot of variety to our weekly shopping! Thanks 🙏 #gotitfree

Tropical sensation

Tropical flavour is amazing, rich taste of tropical fruits. Perfect snack for the go.
    My both daughter loves it one is 2 and the other 12. I always buy fruitsations for them.
    The value is ok seeing the same type of products.
    Highly recommend it.

Sweet start to the day

Applesauce has sure come along way!
    Both my kids and I enjoyed this alongside with our oatmeal this morning.
    We all liked that it was just the right amount of sweetness to make it seem like a treat while also being good for you!
    Anywhere you can get added fiber into your day is fantastic.
    This would be great in the morning, as a snack or in the kids lunches.

Délice tropical

J'ai reçu un coupon gratuit afin de tester la gamme Motts fruitsation avec fibres à saveur tropicale. Nous étions unanime mon conjoint et moi quant au goût savoureux de la compote. On ne se trompe jamais avec cette sorte.
    Merci pour le banc d'essai.

January 31, 2020

Taste is artificial but it is good for breakfast

I got the oportunity to try this as part of the Product Review Club, especially the breakfast edition. I got the product in the designated flavour (Tropical) but the flavour is very artificial, I prefer more natural products. However, it is nice as a breakfast on the go and the price is good.

Tasty Tropical Treat!

Mott's Fruit Sensations + Fibre Tropical Flavour is a great snack for anyone who likes apples, oranges, pineapples, and bananas. I like the individual servings, as they can be packed for lunch. I also love that these snacks are unsweetened. The only sweetness comes from the naturally occuring sugars in the apples and bananas. My only complaint is that the orange and pineapple are only a natural flavouring rather than the fruit. Overall, I would recommend this tasty treat.

Fresh!

Love it! I have now tried every flavour of Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened. This was my first time trying the Tropical flavour and I wasn't disappointed! It has a very fresh taste with a hint of tartness. I definitely tasted the pineapple and could detect a hint of orange and banana with the applesauce. The fruit provides its own sweetness so I don't miss the sugar. I actually prefer the unsweetened versions.
    Besides eating as a snack on its own, I often make porridge in the evening, top it with a touch of brown sugar, cinnamon and a whole container of Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened applesauce. No milk required. It makes a satisfying snack or warm filling breakfast.
    Whichever way you choose to eat it its delicious and the Tropical is my new fave!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious Snack

This was a nice refreshing snack. It had good fruit flavor with the right amount of sweetness. Comes in nice packaging that is easy to carry so would be great to pack in lunches. Is well sealed so you don't have to worry about leakage, but is easy to open.

Mott's fruitsations

Le produit est délicieux autant pour les enfants que les parents.
    C'est un bon rapport qualité prix.
    Le partenariat avec le Club est très intéressant.
    Je recommande ce produit.
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Family rated.

January 31, 2020

Great snack for the whole family.

I received a coupon for a FREE Motts Fruitsations and fibre from Family Rated and was really excited about this since I love applesauce and I also have a 13 month old so I was looking forward to seeing if she would enjoy it just as much.

I picked it up today at my local grocery store on the shelf they were out of all the flavors except the Tropical one so that's the one I picked up. Once I got home and opened it I was glad I got this one. My daughter actually really enjoyed it and I ate the rest that she didn't finish. I really liked the taste and love the fact that it's unsweetened.
    It's also but free and gluten free so great as a kids snack. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a healthier alternative.

#snack #fibre #unsweetened #FamilyRatedClub #MottsfruitsationsFibre