Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Good product

I bought the raspberry flavor and let my kids try them and from their feedback they don't like it, the taste is just not to their liking. We'll just stick to the original flavor instead.

A great snack!

We use applesauce more as a snack/dessert item than a breakfast item.

I really enjoyed the tropical flavour. The flavours were so prominent and burst in my mouth with each spoonful.

This product is unsweetened, and just 50 calories. I didn't notice at all the lack of added sugar. The taste was great and perfect.

Will definitely purchase again and try the other varieties. This is a satisfying and healthy snack for kids and adults alike.

Flavour's not for me

I've tried a few different flavours of Mott's Fruitsations over the years, & this was my least favourite. I normally like pineapple, but it didn't really work for me in this combination of tastes. I could see some people enjoying it, & I won't let the rest of the package go to waste, but I also won't exactly be looking forward it. I'll stick to the berry or apple varieties.

What great Flavour!

A great treat, or part of a healthy lunch, look and taste Mott's Fruitsations. Great for on the go, my kids enjoyed the tropical flavours of Mott's. For a super snack, just pack them in your child's lunch. Healthy, affordable and delicious!

Great Healthy Snack

I received this product free from Family Rated’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. We tried the tropical unsweetened flavour and it was delicious! My son added a little bit of honey just to add a little bit more sweetness and he enjoyed it. I like that it has added fibre as sometimes it hard to get him to get all his fruit and veggies in his regular diet. Great product and will be on my shopping list permanently.

Really enjoying this product

I really liked the tropical flavor that I received free to try. It was tart with sweet undertones and the texture was very smooth.. I will be buying this flavor again. I have been taking these in my lunch for work and they are very satisfying.

February 11, 2020

Yum, yum, yum! Such a great snack!

Thanks to Family Rated, we were able to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical apple sauce for free! #GotItfree #yumm!

First off, the portion size of these apple sauces is perfect ... great for an additional healthy choice at breakfast or lunch, snacks and on the go. Easy for kids to open, which is a bonus!

We tried the tropical flavour and the whole family loved it - especially when served COLD! It's thicker than a typical watery apple sauce and the addition of pineapple, orange & banana flavours adds that much more to this yummy treat. We also appreciated it was unsweetened, definitely sweet enough without added sugar and the added fibre was just another reason to feel good about eating it.

Overall a great snack to keep on hand and I will definitely be buying this product on my next grocery run. Yum, yum, yum!

Tropical Snack

My son loves eating these after school and these new ones are great. He loves the flavor and taste. The added fiber is such a bonus. I would definitely recommend this as a great choice to give to your children for a snack.

Thanks to FamilyRated, I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

My son's favourite!

As shown by the photo, my son went to the pantry to eat this applesauce before even taking his jacket off after school! He loves Mott's and these new ones are great. The added fiber is such a bonus.

These snacks are great for any time of day, breakfast, lunch or snack. They fit perfectly in a lunch kit. I will continue to buy Mott's (my son begs for them anyway!).

February 10, 2020

A tropical snack that makes you think you're on the beach

I really enjoyed the unique flavour combination of the Mott's Fruitsations Tropical applesauce. The flavour reminded me of the beach and sunshine. Although this product is unsweetened the Tropical and fruity flavour is very rewarding for the taste buds. #gotitfree