Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Great Snack

My daughter and I recently got to try Motts Fruit cups for free. They are a very good and healthy snack for after breakfast or recess time at school. The flavor was very real - didn’t taste like over processed mango. The cup serving was a bit small in my opinion so I packed a fiber granola bar to go along. The overall value for your buck on this product is the lowest in my ranking: three stars.

New Brunswick, Canada

Motts fruitsations

J'ai adorer la compote tropical, habituellement je n'aime pas trop les compotes mais celle la était vraiment bonne. Je la recommande fortement, sa fait des bonnes collations pour les coco😊

Really tasty

Am surprised by how nice it taste despite it been unsweetened. And I also love that it contains some fiber unlike others. I reccomend it and will definitely add this to my family's lunch box.

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL

I tried MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL and it was absolutely delicious... The taste is great and I love the fact that it has fiber in it....The price is fair for such a great product , I recommend this product and I will buy it.... Great taste for kids of all ages.. Thank you for letting me try it free......

February 11, 2020

These Fruitsations with fibre are really good! My kids want to have one every day. I like that there is added fibre, and also has a delicious flavour and nice texture. We will continue buying as long as my kids keep enjoying them!!

Amazing flavors

Wow, le goût de cette compote est renversant. J'ai essayé la savoir tropicale et je l'ai adoré. Je recommande pour toute la famille et il est maintenant facile avec ce produit de consommer plus de fibres. Je vais en discuter avec mon entourage afin de promouvoir ce nouveau produit.

Unsweetened but delicious!

I received this as a free product sample. I have never tried these before now. I tried the tropical flavoured pack because every single store was sold out of mango, but it was so delicious! I bet Mango would’ve been better. I love mango! *drools* My child loved it too.
    Honestly, I’ll buy them again for the both of us.

6 cups, and the price isn’t that bad. I’d recommend it but make sure you get your favourite flavour to optimize the experience.

Love this!

I introduced the Motts Fruitsations +Fibre to my daughter along with her breakfast in the mornings and she absolutley loves it. It's a great addition to her meals and I feel good knowing that she's recieving her fiber with each cup. She also likes the taste; Did I mention I received this Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre, for free! It helps to know that there's a partnership with The Breakfast Club of Canada; for every cup sold Motts will donate a cup. I would definitely recommend this product to both my friend and family.

February 11, 2020

My daughter loves it! She's not usually drink of this kind but maybe I'll buy again.
    Its also affordable and very convenient to purchase. She likes colorful things and loves different fruits.

So convenient!

Hey everyone I was lucky enough to be chosen to tryout and review the new Mott's Fruitsations unsweetened +fiber#gotitfree. Now this is a snack I can feel good about giving to my family. Its very flavorful &taste;great. Being unsweetened and the added fiber is a win win. It helps with getting in the recommended fruits​ an fiber into ur diet. They are a great option and super convenient for lunches 4 school or work snacks. I'll be buying these again.