Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

New Brunswick, Canada

My toddler approved!!

My toddler was absolutely thrilled with this product! She asked for seconds, which rarely happens! Thank you for making a wonderfully delicious snack. I have peace of mind that it's good nutrition for my daughter (I snuck one!).

Great taste!

I was very pleased with the flavour and texture of the mango applesauce. Although it has additional fibre, in no way did I detect a difference. The applesauce was not too sweet, and both my kids approved!

February 11, 2020

Great flavor and taste all in one

It was great receiving this item to try. I have a daughter that doesnt eat an actual piece of fruit so I have always had to substitute with the Motts Fruitsations. It is the only way she will eat fruit. I only buy the unsweetened cups. I always try and get them on sale and we are good to go.

February 11, 2020

Portion de fruits rapide!

J'ai reçu le produit Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre gratuitement et mes enfants ont beaucoup appréciés. J'ai offert ce produit à ma grande fille de 4 ans et mon garçon d'un an et tous les deux ont adorés. C'est une portion de fruits facile a intégrer comme collation mais aussi aux déjeuners. Facile à servir, pas besoin de s'obstiner avec les enfants pour leur faire manger leur portion de fruits au déjeuner. J'adhère également au partenariat avec le Club des petits déjeuner. Je trouve que c'est une très bonne cause et j'aime y participer en achetant un produit sain pour mes enfants (et pour moi!!)

February 11, 2020

This has became a regular item on our shopping list

What a blast from my past!! It had been years since I had a #MottsFruitsations!
    I was given an opportunity to try #MottsFruitsationsFibre for free and I forgot how much I used to love these little snacks.
    Its perfect portion along with some toast made for a perfect quick breakfast in the morning. This would be a perfect addition to the The Breakfast Club of Canada program. The variety of flavors is amazing too.
    My family has included this as a regular grocery item now! I can't seem to keep enough of them in the house.

Family loves it

I have an 11 year old and a 10 month old and everyone loved the Tropical flavour! It’s not too sweet which is nice and I love the extra fibre. Will most definitely be buying again!

February 11, 2020

Kids will love the flavor, parents will love the ingredients

Sweet tropical fruits, with natural colors and flavours combine to create a healthful snack kids will love. We have used Motts Fruitsations from when my daughter turned six months to help absorb the iron in her infant cereals (vitamin c) and also carried them in our diaper bag for an on the go snack. The added fiber and new tropical flavour dissapeared fast and my toddler kept asking for more. We love Motts as it is one food our toddler never refuses!

February 11, 2020

Great addition to any meal!

I recieved the most fruitsations +fiber tropical free of charge from a great full value coupon. My family enjoys sampling the tropical apple sauce. My kids are fussy and asked for seconds. It's a great addition from the lunchbox to the table. As part of a wholesome breakfast to a lovely snack. I highly recommend you try them! You wont regret it.

Delicious applesauce - Delicieuse compote

Our household got the "mango peach" applesauce for free for Family Rated.
    We love it so much. This is a fantastic snack!
    Notre maisonnée a reçu gratuitement des compotes "Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre non sucree tropicale" mangue pêche. Nous trouvons cette collation des plus délicieuses.

Florida, United States

Refreshing twist on applesauce

Very natural tasting. Without looking at the label I could identify the pineapple, banana and orange. Any extra fiber is not noticeable and it is still as refreshing as the original and unsweetened applesauce. That said, my children still prefer the original applesauce but didn't mind this flavor. #gotitfree #FamilyRated