Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

March 02, 2020

Delicious product! I will definitely be purchasing this for

We loved this applesauce. Great value for the money. I would love it if Mott's sold this applesauce in a pouch. That would make it perfect! Now my kids are getting more fiber and they have no idea. Does it get any better?

tastes great!

My kids love applesauce, so to get a free package from Family Rated was a greatly appreciated gesture. Motts has always been a hit in our house, and this flavour was no exception. I love that it supports breakfast clubs in Canada - I took advantage of that program myself as a child in middle school.

March 02, 2020

Fantastic for packing in lunches

These come in a variety of flavors but the tropical is especially good - a nice change from 'ordinary' applesauce.

It seems to be getting more and more difficult to find snacks and desserts with no added sugar in the last few years, so I appreciate these.

Motts Fruitsations + fibre

I really love this Motts with fibre and love how its not sweet just prefect. This is great for everyone my granddaughter and myself eat these and really enjoyed the flavor of them. Will buy again. The price is great. Was happy I got to try this product. Thank you for the chance to be able to try this product. Motts you did it again yummy product. Cant wait to try more of these products. Thank you

March 02, 2020

Saveur mangue-pêche tellement bon ! J'en veux encore...

Ça commence bien le déjeuner cette compote de mangue et j'en rafole: belle texture et rafraîchissante; et tellement pratique pour emporter; ça fait une collation santé. Miam !

Great snack

My kids love to eat this for a snack. It was a huge hit in my house. The flavours are very good and I love that it’s a healthy snack and it’s great to throw in their lunch for school. I’ll be buying it again!

So yummy!!!!

My kids absolutely love these perfect for school and if you freeze them great summer time snacks!! I even love them! My autistic son also enjoys them which is a plus! Thank you!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Yum

New hit in our household! I love that it’s unsweetened and full of fibre. It’s affordable and delicious! We have added it to our weekly shopping list!

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL

Nous avons goûté à la nouvelle saveur MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL. J'ai adoré le goût. Il est délicieux. Je vous recommende de l'essayer.

March 01, 2020

Motts tropical frustration plus fibre

Cette collation à vraiment un bon goût de fruit j'ai tester et j'ai apprécier d'autant plus que j'ai réussi à goûter gratuitement moi je le conseille pour toute la famille merci.