Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix Reviews

A tropical and fruity rum based cocktail. A blend of pineapple, lemon, orange and lime – sensory escape of the tropics. Known in Hawaii as “Maita’i” – the Tahitian word for “good”.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 21, 2017

So many fun way to mix it up!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! So much so that I ended up going back to the store to buy more. There are so many fun cocktail recipes to try. The flavor is just right. I've been mixing mine with part sparkling water, partMott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix with just a tiny bit of grenadine syrup (for color). Just perfect. I also add berries. For summer cocktails I would for sure recommend this mix.

I got it for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

June 21, 2017

Mai Tai aka amarreto sour

Hi! I have been selected for try this new product. I'm not a drinking person so at first I thought that I would prefer try it as a funky juice. Big surprise the taste was very simmilar with an amaretto sour drink! It en-dessous with spicy rhum mixed to a lot of Perrier!! Amazing. We love this product, my boyfriend and I finished the whole bottle in few times!!

Delightful reward

I was very excited to get the opportunity to try the Mai Mai cocktail through. ChickAdvisor. It's was a delightful reward. The first time I tried it I followed the instructions on the bottle and was a bit a disappointed. I didn't finish the drink and wouldn't try the recipe again. I then tried a couple different recipes that came with the coupons I got which I believe you can find on the website. Such an improvement. I found adding juice to the mix made all the difference in the world and would buy it again if I had some sort of juice like pineapple or cranberry to go with it. It was too tart without.

June 20, 2017

Motts is a product I trust and purchase quite often. I had the chance to try the Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail mix and was very pleased it worked and tasted great in a non alcoholic drink. I filled my glass with chipped ice and added 5 OZ of this mix with 3 OZ of lemonade and it was a lovely citrus mocktail that I will be drinking again. The Mai Tai flavour is citrus and pineapple which is why I chose lemonade but it would work with limenade too.

June 20, 2017

Delicious treat for a hot summer day!

My guests loved the Mai Tais I made for them this week-end. I added pineapple juice, amber rum, mango skewers, and lots of ice to the cocktail mix so that the flavour was nicely balanced. The added juice made it even more thirst-quenching! The blend was enjoyed by all and I received lots of compliments. Fantastic cocktail mix for all occasions, any time of year.

June 19, 2017

Super drink pour l'été!

J'ai reçu gratuitement le mélange à cocktail Mai Tai car j'ai été sélectionnée lors du club des bancs d'essai. J'ai aussi reçu un petit guide de recettes pour faire différentes boissons avec le mélange. Je ne suis pas friande des mélanges à base d'agrumes, mais celui-ci est particulièrement bon. Ni trop sucré ni trop acidulé, un mélange parfait entre les 2 combinaisons. J'ai essayé des recettes à base de vodka et d'autres sans alcool, et j'ai aimé les 2 versions. Je le recommande à tous pour vos partys d'été, c'est un mélange estival parfait et il conviendra autant à ceux qui aiment les drinks alcoolisés que ceux qui préfèrent sans alcool.

June 19, 2017

A Perfect Summertime Sparkler!

Mott's Mr & Mrs. T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix - just add ice! (And maybe a little something extra too! wink wink) I found this mixer refreshing and used it in my Margarita Machine for a slushy, citrusy frozen sipper. I even did a pineapple slice and cherry for garnish! I did find it a bit sweet - but remedied this with a little sparkling water and grey goose - lol! Loved it!

June 18, 2017

Love to have this in my liquor cabinet for hot summer days!

I got it for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved this mix. It was a little sweet but nice and refreshing. I tried it in various combinations with rum, Malibu, and orange and pineapple juice combinations. Yummy! I will purchase again to have during the summer or when I am feeling tropical!
    #MottsMrMrsT. #gotitfree

June 17, 2017

So happy I discovered this Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

I had never noticed cocktail mixes in the grocery store and now I will definitely be looking for them since trying this Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix. My husband and I have been testing this out for a few nights now and we are so impressed with the taste of this cocktail mix. We add our own rum and and love the citrus, pineapple and almond taste that this mix adds. I will definitely be purchasing again. #gotitfree

June 17, 2017

Delicious

Tried the product over the weekend and I have to say that Motts Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai cocktail mix tastes absolutely amazing mixed with ice & vodka. I would definitely buy this again and again