Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in Cocktail Mixes

A tropical and fruity rum based cocktail. A blend of pineapple, lemon, orange and lime – sensory escape of the tropics. Known in Hawaii as “Maita’i” – the Tahitian word for “good”.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix

Average retail price: $4.99 to $6.50

June 19, 2017

A Perfect Summertime Sparkler!

Mott's Mr & Mrs. T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix - just add ice! (And maybe a little something extra too! wink wink) I found this mixer refreshing and used it in my Margarita Machine for a slushy, citrusy frozen sipper. I even did a pineapple slice and cherry for garnish! I did find it a bit sweet - but remedied this with a little sparkling water and grey goose - lol! Loved it!

June 18, 2017

Love to have this in my liquor cabinet for hot summer days!

I got it for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved this mix. It was a little sweet but nice and refreshing. I tried it in various combinations with rum, Malibu, and orange and pineapple juice combinations. Yummy! I will purchase again to have during the summer or when I am feeling tropical!
    #MottsMrMrsT. #gotitfree

So happy I discovered this Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

I had never noticed cocktail mixes in the grocery store and now I will definitely be looking for them since trying this Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix. My husband and I have been testing this out for a few nights now and we are so impressed with the taste of this cocktail mix. We add our own rum and and love the citrus, pineapple and almond taste that this mix adds. I will definitely be purchasing again. #gotitfree

Delicious

Tried the product over the weekend and I have to say that Motts Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai cocktail mix tastes absolutely amazing mixed with ice & vodka. I would definitely buy this again and again

Love this product

Got this product for free from Chick advisor. Made it for my sisters during a get together. We all fell in live with the Motts Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix. Tasted amazing

June 16, 2017

Perfect summer drink!!

Oh my goodness this mix is soooo good!!! I mixed a little pineapple juice and vodka to it then some crushed ice and made it a slushy. Delicious!! It makes a very refreshing drink for the summer while sitting on a patio with your friends or tanning by the pool. Very affordable as well. I recieved this product complimentary from chickadvisor for reviewing purposes. #mottsMrMrsT #gotitfree

June 16, 2017

Add a little Tequila and boom!

Tryed it first as a moctail but it was missing a little something. Then I remembered I had some Tequila left. So Good! Lemonade, Mai Tai and Tequila, perfect mix for the evening cocktail hour. The frutie flavors from the Mai Tai mix work great with the salty flavors in the tequila. Looking forward to trying other mixes.

June 14, 2017

Delicious! Perfect for summer!

I recently received a free product coupon to redeem for a bottle of Mott's Mr & Mrs T Cocktail Mix--Mai Tai from Chickadvisor. I was pleased at how easy it was to find locally, especially for a new product. Seeing as it was a Friday evening when I picked it up, I opened it right away :). The smell was amazing, and I tried a bit straight up, and it was also delicious. I then mixed a few virgin drinks--crushed ice, Man Tai mix, and Pineapple juice---awesome! The next one I made had a little rum in it, and it was also delicious. My son really enjoyed the non-alcoholic version..so much so that he drank the rest of the bottle over the week--with orange juice. So, obviously I'll have to buy another bottle, it was that good! Thanks Chickadvisor and Motts for the chance to #trybeforeyoubuy

Perfect amount of sweet!

I received these cocktail mixes to review from chick advisor. I brought them to a cottage weekend with friends and they were a huge hit we made the mid day mai tais from the cocktail recipie book we received with the samples and it was delicious !

We ended up making a huge picture of it. It was the perfect mix of sweet and it wasn't even syrupy -which I really liked. Perfect for enjoying your patio and even mixing it with other ingredients to have fun with it (my friend even tossed some in with some sangria and it worked !)

Would buy again - super yummy !

Summer is here!!

I got this product for free with ChickAdvisor. great product to show off your bartender skills even if you have no idea what you are doing. it makes great summer drinks. great slushy drinks as well. I tried it both with alcohol and without. tastes great either way. the only thing is it's a tiny bit too sweet for my taste but overall, it's awesome.

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud