Mott's Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mix Reviews

This rum-based cocktail will bring the beach to you. Blending the sweet juicy flavour of plump strawberries and the tanginess of lime.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99

June 17, 2018

WIll definitely be picking up more!

I love the taste of this cocktail mix! It's the first time I've ever tried anything like it and I will be buying more for sure. I don't drink alcohol so I made a virgin daiquiri by blending these 5 ingredients: Mott's Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mix, Apple Juice, Lemon Lime Syrup, Sparkling Water and Ice. It tasted like liquid candy which I am all for! I will definitely be making more of these concoctions all summer long.

Bon melange à drink

Cest simple à faire des drink avec ce produits. C’est assez sucré mais diluer avec l’alcool et de la glace dans le verre ca donne un super goût! Le prix est bon pour la qualité du produit. Je vais probablement Gouter les autres saveur aussi malgré que j’adore celle là! J’ai eu la chance de le tester gratuit et j’en suis pas déçu.
    Merci XYStuff !

Mott's Mr & Mrs Pina Cold drink mix

Well all I can say is DELICIOUS!
    It sure was a tasty pina colada drink mix.
    I followed the exact instructions to make this tasty drink and I shared it with friends.
    It was so easy to make after I bought the rest of the ingredients I needed to make it with.
    It was a huge hit and I recommend that it is a must buy product.

Updated On: June 17, 2018

#gotitfree to review this product

Amazing Taste!!!

I had the opportunity to try this free from Xystuff! Love the value first of all!! Very affordable and easy to use! I tried the Strawberry Daquerie and it was amazing!! The taste was great paired with coconut rum! Amazing and affordable! Love this product and will definitely have this as a staple in my home!

June 16, 2018

Pour un cocktail facile mais délicieux

J’ai eu la chance de gouter à la préparation à cocktail grâce à ChickAdvisor et je suis vraiment heureuse, car c’est vraiment délicieux! Personnellement, je l’ai fait sans alcool et c’était très bon. Je recommence certainement ce produit et je vais sans aucun doute essayer les autres :).

Perfect for any party

This cocktail mix is great for any party or any occasion. I have tried different cocktail mixes but i always find them too sweet, this one is the right amount of sweetness. It is one of my go to cocktail mixers.

June 16, 2018

Good

C'est la première fois que je teste ce genre de produit! J'ai bien aimé le goût, c'est un idéal pour une soirée entre amis! Définitivement quelque chose que j'achèterai à nouveau.

Makes quick easy drinks

Overall I liked this it made for quick easy drinks for me ( alcohol) and for my kids ( no alcohol). Like I said it was quicj and easy no fussing over trying to get the fruit cut and blended just pour in coup or mix in blender and boom quick easy drinks

June 15, 2018

Make restaurant drinks easily at home

I was impressed with the Motts Mr & Mrs T Cocktail Mixes. A few varieties to try, and all at a great price. Very easy to use the mix - measure and pour into blender, add measured ice and alcohol if desired. I have found other cocktail mixes to be overly sweet but did not find that here. The taste was good. I would continue to use these mixes as they were quick and easy to use without any prep work.

#gotitfree as a member of ChickAdvisor to review this product

June 15, 2018

Delish

I'm sitting here right now with a half-empty glass of strawberry daiquiri with ice, blueberries and rum. I'm enjoying it. I appreciated the gift of the recipe book and the moustache stirrers. I've made the watermelon recipe twice and it's excellent. I bought the mix three days ago and I've had a drink every day since. It's quite good when you follow the recipes, but if you're estimating quantities or making it up as you go along, it's easy to run into the issue of making it too sweet. I'd definitely buy some, if the rest are as good than it's worth it. The result looks and tastes like a fancy expensive drink but it's extremely easy to do.