Mott's Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mix Reviews

This rum-based cocktail will bring the beach to you. Blending the sweet juicy flavour of plump strawberries and the tanginess of lime.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99

Perfect for any celebration

I love any excuse to celebrate and the past couple of weeks has been full of little victories so we decided to make some celebratory mocktails for a family BBQ. Everyone is a fan of strawberries in our house so it was easy to choose the Mott’s Mr and Mrs T Strawberry Daquiri cocktail mix to use the voucher we received from Chick Advisor on. I’m not a master mixologist but love trying out new and creative recipes so I created a fun and easy Frozen Strawberry Lemonade for the kids and the grown ups loved it too. It’s a versatile recipe with only a few ingredients in addition to the Mott’s Mr and Mrs T cocktail mix that can be turned into an adult beverage with a shot or two of your favorite vodka, rum or even gin.
    I liked the simplicity of adding my ingredients and the mix to the blender and having a fancy drink for all to enjoy in minutes.
    It tasted great and wasn’t overly sweet which occasionally happens when using other pre-packaged mixes.
    This may be our drink of the summer.

Strawberry Daiquiri Mix - Great for Parties

I received the Strawberry Daiquiri mix free as a sample to try. It included a recipe book that gave numerous uses for the mix. I tried it using the mix only and adding alcohol for adult beverages. The mix was easy to use and enjoyed by all.

Rafraîchissant mais très sucré

J'ai aimé essayer ce produit, c'est facile de ce faire des cocktails en utilisant motts. Par contre je ne suis pas très daiquiri alors jai trouver le mix très sucré, un ou deux verres et c'est suffisant sinon sa tombe sur le coeur!
    J'essaierais a nouveau mais une saveur différente

Délicieux

Excellente variété de produit.
    J'ai suivi une des recette du livre qui accompagnait mon coupon, soit le daiquiri au fraise, je suis loin d'être déçu. Les goûts sont juste assez bien dosé..
    Je recommmande à coup sure. Sutout pour les moments terasse cette été .

J'ai essayé le cocktail de Daiquiri aux Fraises Mott's

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le cocktail de Mott's "Daiquiri aux fraises" et je dois dire que je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Parfait drink pour l'été entre amis. J'avais peur qu'il soit trop sucré mais il est parfait. Seul bémol, il contient beaucoup de sucre donc à prendre en modération si vous faites attention à votre ligne comme moi. Je le recommande définitivement pour l'été.

Yum!

I love the fruity taste of this mixer and it worked perfectly mixed with rum! I don’t usually buy cocktail mix but I think I’ve changrd my mind! I received this product from CA for free!

Pour de délicieux cocktail

J'ai adoré le mélange de martini à la framboise bleue de Mr & Mrs T.
    Ca fait de très bon cocktail et pour les minis, nous avons fait des slush non alcoolisés qu'ils ont également adorés.

Tasty and not too sweet

I received this product free from chickadvisor. It was very easy to make my mixed drink, and it comes out delicious each time!
    I made both virgin and alcoholic versions of a daiquiri, and both were equally good. The taste is like fresh fruit, not too sweet at all.

June 19, 2018

This made things so easy!

I absolutely loved this product as it made making cocktails so easy! I got a coupon for one free bottle, however I opted to get both the Margarita and Piña Colada.

Amazing flavour

I first tried this product a couple of weeks ago and I can’t believe I haven’t reviewed it yet (might have something to do with all the Straberry Daquiries I’ve been drinking). This flavour is really creamy and full of fruit flavour. It’s perfectly sweet and perfectly rich. I could drink these all day. I’ve made them with rum and without. I’ve also made it without blending it, just shaken on ice and it tastes fantastic. I just bought the margarita flavour and I can’t wait to give it a try. It’s the perfect summertime drink.