Mountain Dew Live Wire Reviews
#157 in Soft Drinks

Taste

November 16, 2017

My favorite.

This is my go to soda. I love the flavor. It is similiat to the regular mountain few but with with some orange flavor. It keeps me going throughout my work day. It is hard to find at times as not all stores carryit.

Taste

April 23, 2016

I love Mountain Dew and most of the variations. There have been contest flavours, limited time etc over the years as well as some only available in the US. When I'm in the US I try to get my hands on flavours I haven't tried usually because it's not available here. Live Wire to my knowledge isn't available here in Canada. This supposed to be a "blast of orange flavour" Not my favourite spin off but better than most orange pop/soda/soft drink I've had. Somewhere between an soda with orange juice or plain orange soda with mountain Dew mixed. Somehow not what I was expecting from a Mountain Dew. If you like Mountain dew spin offs or orange pop try it if have the chance.