Good

MPTECK Auto Car Seat Organizer Holder Multi-Pocket Vehicle Storage Bag With insulated Cooler Mesh Pockets Tissue Hanger Reviews

1 review
Ranked #118 out of 1055 in Misc

September 29, 2016

I was looking for something I could keep everything in while in our car, so there wasn't a big mess of things all over the place. I loooovvee that this has a cooler for drinks and also that it hangs from the back of the seat with no worries of it tipping over.

We always have a box of tissues in the car for us and our young son and this has a place to keep the box. The pouch is insulated to keep things cold or warm for a short period of time and it does not leak at all. (I filled It with 4 inches of water to make sure it would not leak at all)

This organizer also has extra mesh pockets to keep snacks, wipes or activities for our son. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca but they are regularly priced at $18.99 and it really has made our car less cluttered and messy looking.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt