Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits Reviews
#5 in Baby Food

November 21, 2015

A staple in the house and something I've eaten since, well, I was a baby. I absolutely love them. Nice subtle flavour, disolves in your mouth, Just a perfect snack to have

September 08, 2015

These are delicious teething cookies that are great for both caregiver and child! I have been feeding them to younger siblings and babies I look after for years and sneaking one for myself every once in a while is a definite benefit. They come from a brand that I feel I can trust and I will definitely stock up when I have children of my own!

July 15, 2015

These are great for the whole family, not just babies! We also use these instead of soda crackers when we are sick, and they stay down just as well.

July 15, 2015

The whole family loves it. Not too sweet.

June 09, 2015

I gave these to my daughter when she was a baby, she still likes them! They are a plain cookie but they are good tasting!

June 09, 2015

awesome price for such a great cookie. young and old love these.

June 09, 2015

My kids loved eating this when they were babies. It was such a handy snack to keep in my purse for them. sometimes even i would eat a few. they are also really good to eat with a cup of tea. a little bit sweet but worth it.

March 15, 2015

I gave these cookies to my kids when they were babies. Perfect for teething babies. Tastes delicious and perfect for little hands.

November 28, 2014

I must say these just aren't for babies! These are so good. My hubby also takes them in his lunch for work. Great price as well.

August 22, 2014

I'm fairly certain these cookies were the reason "cookie" was my first word as a child. LOVE these. Sweet without being overbearing and just plain delicious.