Mrs. Dash Seasoning Reviews
#35 in Grocery

An all purpose, versatile blend of 14 wonderful herbs and spices. Use this spice for additional flavour in all your meals! Spices include: onion, black pepper, parsley, basil, orange peel and tomato. Mrs Dash Seasoning is great for chicken, burgers, omelettes, soups, pork and potatotes.

December 12, 2017

Tasty

I absolutely love this spuce. It's one of the main spice I use with every dish. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone :) and the variety is an extra

December 12, 2017

great taste

Great substitute for salt, I use it on everything from meat to salads. I always have a bottle on the table with the salt and pepper, also the wide selection is great

September 17, 2017

Tasty on everything

I buy the Mrs. Dash classic seasoning and it is so tasty on everything. You can put it in stir frys, roasted vegetables and fries. It's so diverse and really adds flavour to all of our meals.

June 07, 2017

I love Ms.Dash seasonings. My favorite flavor is the Garlic and herbs one and i literally add it to everything i cook from pastas, rice, meat, veggies and anything else you can think of. It adds really nice flavour to whatever you are cooking and if you do not have a variety of different seasonings, if you have this one on hand its all your really need for added flavour.

May 09, 2017

Cheap to buy, effective easy to use, tastes great with dead on intense flavor. makes a well seasoning, marinade for all meats and extra flavor on fries and in homemade soups and stews. Good ingredients and overall great product! Drives my taste buds wild.

May 08, 2017

i first used this when i was 12 years old, i added it to my eggs and it was delicious and im cautious of trying spices so you know its good , a good stable to have for cooking

April 06, 2017

I always like to have Mrs. Dash Seasoning in my cupboard to help me season my food while cooking. My favourites are the original and garlic seasoning. I usually use it on chicken and also on veggies and roasted potatoes.

April 03, 2017

Mrs Dash seasoning is so good. I love the variety that they have. Its great for soups ,salads & meats.
    I buy it and stock up on it when on sale. I love the taste and the quality of the Mrs Dash brands.

March 22, 2017

I love Mrs. Dash! I use it on everything, it's my go-to seasoning. I love that it is a healthier option than others and that it is salt-free! It is a little bit pricey, but definitely worth it if you are looking for a healthier alternative.

March 01, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it basically every night. Perfect on my chicken and taste awesome mixed in hamburgers i made! A bit pricey but would defiantly buy again.