Mug Root Beer Reviews
#16 in Soft Drinks

June 15, 2017

I always use this for my ice cream floats.

I find Mug Root Beer to have a crisp but creamy root beer taste that still comes through strong when mixed with ice cream in a float , my favourite way to have it!

It has a good classic root beer taste.

May 20, 2017

Mug root beer is probably my least favorite root beer compared to Barqs and A&W;but its still good. The reason why I prefer the other root beers to Mug is I find the have more of a spice and fizz to them, mug tastes like artificial sweetener to me and Theresa barley any of the bite that I love about root beer. Over all I still buy mug when there is no other root beer in stock but there are better ones out there.

May 13, 2017

I don't like Mug Root Beer, however I will continue to buy it because everyone in my family loves it and yes, I do recommend it, because I know my dislike of this drink is an oddity.

All I can taste is salt, its like someone dumped a few table spoons into each sip I take. I have not met another person who feels the same as I do, so I understand its just a me thing! I taste salt in all root beers I have tried, but Mug has the strongest taste in my opinion.... you can say it.. my taste buds are weird... I know!

May 13, 2017

Jadore jadore jadore .. Rien de mieux qu'une bonne mug bien pétillante accompagné d'un bon souper je recommande dessayer a tout le monde si ce n'est pas déjà fait

May 09, 2017

Now, I just love Mug root beer all most as much as I love Budweiser beer Ha Ha ! The Mug Root Beer is even better than A and W root beer ! If you think I jest - try a mug root beer today !

March 30, 2017

I enjoy Mug Root Beer. It isn't my #1 choice as I prefer A&W;but its still really good! Really great taste and I love that there's no caffeine so I don't feel guilty when making root beer floats for my kids. Refreshing and great on a hot sunny day!

March 30, 2017

Mug Root Beer is my favourite, and call me crazy but I like to drink it with milk! Super good, and it's my way of having a root beer float when I don't have any ice cream. It has a smooth taste and it's not too sweet.

December 05, 2016

This is my absolute favourite brand of rootbeer, my go to, it's just the right amount of sweetness to it and i love making rootbeer floats with it, will always be one of my favourites

May 30, 2016

Mug Boot Beer is the best! I love that it is caffeine free. I have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinks so one of these every once in a while really hits the spot. For those who like to enjoy a cocktail, this is so good with spiced rum :D

May 20, 2016

I love root beer have since i was a child. its yummy and bubbly and very refreshing mugs is great definitely a top three for me. great on its own or in a float, add something extra to cakes and other deserts yummy :)