Mum-Mum Banana Rice Crackers Reviews
Ranked #10 in Baby Food

July 12, 2017

Not Just Good For Kids

I am a big fan of these myself! I love how they melt in your mouth and have such a soft texture. If you bite into them right away they have a slight crunch to them. The banana taste is mild but adds a nice sweetness to the overall cracker.

When my little sister was a baby she use to love these and want to eat them all the time. They were easy to hold and the packages are easy to put in your purse for snack time.

These can be found in a box at the Dollarstore for a good price. I have also seen them at Walmart.

July 12, 2017

Baby's favourite snack

By far one of my son's favorite snack! He smiles every time I give him one and enjoys every bite of it.
    I love that there is no salt or sugar added and there are very little ingredients in them.
    It is just unfortunate that they are so easily breakable.

June 02, 2017

My Baby loves it! The best thing is that it does not have Sugar or Salt added. The only thing i'm concerned of is that it is very sticky to the lips. Sometimes, may baby forgot that he has a food in his mouth. He hurts himself when he rubs his mouth with it. Aside from that, we loved it!

May 16, 2017

these snacks were a life saver with both my children and probably will be with my newborn daughter. they are healthy and easy for the kids to eat without choking! they are also a great price!

3.2/5

May 16, 2017

another product we always have on hand in our snack cupboard for our little one. These are best bought on sale. Only downfall is if they fall to the bottom of the diaper bag they end up in a pile of crumbs.

May 12, 2017

These were a life saver for us! Every time my nephew would fuss or cry, Baby Mum Mum's Banana Rice Crackers would be the only thing to cheer him up! He loved them, and they were so easy for his little gums to chew on because they would soften almost instantly!

April 05, 2017

Mes 2 enfants ont adoré cette collation, qui a été une très bonne façon pour eux de pratiquer avec un aliment solide, mais qui fond dans la bouche pour éviter les risques d'étouffement. Le seul petit bémol est que ce n'est pas très nutritif mais je le voie plutôt comme un aliment de pratique et aussi une petite gâterie non sucrée.

March 20, 2017

My daughter absolutely loves these crackers!
    She eats them two packs at a time!! I wish there were more coupons for this product and that it didn't crumble so much but it's a staple in my house for sure!

3.2/5

January 25, 2017

This flavor was not a hit in our house. My daughter wanted nothing to do with it. These are ok in general for helping with self feeding but I hate how sticky and messy it ends up.

January 07, 2017

Tres bon produit jadore lutiliser sur mon enfants il a adore et cest parfait pour les petites collations entre les repas je le recommande ! Et ainsi je trouve qui est a un tres bon prix