Munchies Original Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 14, 2017

The Whole Family Can Enjoy

This mix is great, especially as it contains a variety of different salty products so it can satisfy a variety of people. The combination of Doritos, Sun Chips, Cheetos, and pretzels tastes amazing and makes for a perfect salty treat. I love how the different cheese flavors from the products mix together. You can find a big bag of these for a great price at Costco.

June 04, 2017

I love these!!! They've been around awhile and I always eat all the sum chips first lol. Very tasty snack and lots in the mix. You can get them at the dollar store for $2 here.

May 15, 2017

The Munchies Original are the best party snack or event snack ever! My three favorites.. sun chips, crunchy cheetos, and nacho Doritos, all in one bag!

May 10, 2017

These have everything I love. Doritos, Sun Chips, cheesiest and pretzels. I love that I don't have to decide what I want. I can have it all. The best PMS salt craving food ever.

May 07, 2017

mini Doritos, Cheetos, Sunchips, and Pretzels with delicious cheesy seasonings on every bite, enjoy this beautiful mix for all family and child outside activity snackings. Good value, good product to enjoy, good nutrition value for snacking and overall cheap to purchase in stores. Enjoy today :)

March 18, 2017

Ont en veut toujours plus Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

February 28, 2017

These were on sale at my usual store and decided to try them.
    We loved the combination of pretzels, Doritos, Cheetos and sun chips. No one flavour was over powering, great taste all together and allows you to have multiple snacks in just one bag. We will definitely be buying these again as a treat!

January 22, 2017

They put the best mix of munchies in this bag!! The sun chips and cheetos are sooo good! I love the variety! We put these out for family get togethers or parties. A little bit of something for everyone.

June 27, 2016

A great party mix to address a variety of preferences. These are always the first to need refills. This mix provides lots of great chees flavour without being overwhelming.

June 22, 2016

These are perfect for me when I'm in a store with too many choices and can't decide. This bag comes with a bit of everything; pretzels, sweet sun chips, cheezies, and cheese nachos. I like to pick apart my food so I like that each handful/grab in the bag has a bit of variety. So I can eat them in order of preference. My fave are the cheesy nachos. These are also great for pouring out in a bowl at parties b/c there's variety for different people, and it's a party in a bag.