Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoon

Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoon Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 13, 2017

Great product

My son is 9 months old and we've been using these spoons for a few months already and I love them.
    They are a great size and the handle is comfortable for baby and the parents to hold as well. No too big or not too small.
    I haven't had any problems washing them in the dishwasher, I keep them in a separate compartment on it's own.

2.2/5

June 13, 2017

Not dishwasher safe

These spoons are awesome and have a great price tag too! BUT when put in the dishwasher the tips have melted and become disformed. Love them but not interested in purchasing them again.

March 31, 2017

a good but not great set of spoons. I find the well not deep enough for my son and things like yogurt slip off easily. Better for thicker foods and not the runnier .

March 20, 2017

I needed to send some baby spoons into daycare with my son. These are great. The indentation is deep enough to hold liquidy baby food, but shallow enough that my little guy can get the food off of the spoon. I also have the OXO spoons, which are great for thicker foods but are terrible for looser purees. Clean up is easy. I just throw them in the dishwasher. I'm very satisfied with these.

August 05, 2016

Good spoons. They are soft on baby's gums. They are simple and catch baby's attention with the different colors. They are good in wiping away baby food from their little faces. They are a good size as well.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)