My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

Great hydrating mist!

I really enjoyed using this Re-fresh hydrating beauty mist. The smell is divine and very light. I have combination skin with drier cheeks and I found that this beauty mist is quite hydrating. It helps the moisturizer absorb better. Additionally, I also use this mist on its own throughout the day when I need a little bit more hydration. I will also bring this on my tropical vacation and spritz it on my face after hours in the sun or when I am feeling hot. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to add another item to their skincare routine or could benefit from a little more hydration throughout the day.

I #gotitfree as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

July 11, 2019

Recommend the purchase for sure!

I recieved this product from chickadvisor for free for my honest review.

I had only tried one mist previously and thought they were a waste of time and money but the clarins re-fresh hydrating mist is amazing for the summer especially! I have dry to very dry skin and the summer temperature are too hot to wear much makeup or a good moisturizer for a nice glow. The clarins re-fresh hydrating mist is fantastic for hot days, it gives you a refreshing mist that left my skin so soft and glowing and it smells fantastic. Once again really loved the packaging and colourful products!

Recommend the purchase for sure!

Refreshing

Super easy to apply whether on a clean face or on applied makeup in order to freshen up. It smells good, and gives a cool feeling on the skin. The bottle itself is heavy which adds value to the brand. I found it to be effective and would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.

Excellent product!

The smell is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated after a shower or after a long time in the sun. I would definitely purchase this product after trying it out for free! Thanks My Clarins ! I loved the opportunity to find new skincare 😍

Love!

I loved testing out this product! First off, I loved the packaging! It feels like a really luxurious piece. I loved how refreshing the mist was. It’s sprayed evenly over my skin, I think it is actually the best evenly distributed mist I have ever used, and I’ve tried many! I loved the scent and it also kept my skin hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely repurchase this product, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Makes skin looks fresh

Used this for a couple weeks and fell in love with it! I will use it right after putting on makeup and also as the day goes by just to refresh my face. It helps keep my oiliness at bay and prevents my makeup from slipping off. Love this so much!

Coup de coeur

Je suis tellement heureuse d’avoir découvert ce produit grâce à chick advisor! Un super produit que j’applique sur ma peau et qui donne une impression de rafraîchissement et qui a une bonne odeur ! J’adore ! Parfait pour l’été

Love it

I really like hydrating mist , but i never saw like this how hydrating it is, how you feel fresh , it looks like you put on a nuce thin layer of moisturizer on your skin , my skin feels so soft nuce and scented ..will continue to buy

3.2/5

July 10, 2019

Smells great but doesn’t really do its job

As I mentioned bob my other review of the moisturizer, this smells amazing if you love fruity scents. I also like how it wasn’t a forceful spray, very little comes out so your face is not drenched and you don’t get surprised. I feel like it didn’t really do much to my skin... hydrates a bit but I feel like a regular toner could do the same job. The packaging is heavy and nice.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

I love trying all kinds of mists and this one did not disappoint. The mist is very fine and I could barely feel it on my face. Some mists are uneven and leave my face completely saturated which I do not like. The mist was really refreshing and I found it worked best to apply it before moisturizer or makeup. Would definitely recommend and glad I got to try this as a #freeproduct.