Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

1.8/5

June 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wayyyy too scented

This product does what it says, it made my skin look very glowy and great but the reason I can't recommend this product is because of it's STRONG scent. I believe skincare products shouldn't have a smell. This one was so strong it was like spraying perfume directly on my face. Everytime I used it I had to hold my breath until it the smell left. If you have a perfume allergy please, please stay away from this product!

1.2/5

June 28, 2019

Did not notice a difference

I received a sample from Chick Advisor and used the product for about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I did not see a difference and did not enhance my skin routine.

I personally don’t like perfumey smells and this I found strong as it smelled like flowers and started to make me sneeze as soon as I started spritzing.

1.8/5

June 26, 2019

I wanted to love it

Ehh what to begin with...i was expecting a refreshing light scent of a cool mist and i got my nanny perfume sprayed onto my face... the smell of this mist is super overpowering. It feels like spraying perfume onto your face. I absolutely hted it. To be fair though, i like the feeling on my face afterwards, it was very moisturized and smooth.

Because of the strong smell i will not purchse it again!